TTTNE 393: X-MEN Edition

brAnthelAstgreenseer

Lily Valley, you did excellent - especially considering it was your FIRST CLASS! You even did the back flip out of the hammock and that's quite a milestone.

That was the fun part! Isn't yoga supposed to be relaxing? I'm more sore than I was for softball and I swear my neck is 4 inches longer than it was yesterday.

I can't believe you do that 5 days a week. Sheesh.

Just passed my driving test. Be afraid, Europeans! (especially you, Nog.) :D

Congrats Juli! MOW THEM ALL DOWN! (Jest jokin' be careful).

So Lily...you are going to convince Cat to come to CapClave so y'all can hang out with me and TMOW!

Happy Spamday all!

I'm trying. Really really trying. Does anyone (Bex) have a charm for "Boss wants to do all the work that week and tells Cat to get out of town?"

Wow!! Is this you guys?? You're both such gorgeous ladies :D Sounds like some crazy yoga !

IT'S CRAZY. I have done quite a bit of yoga and was able to follow but seriously almost fell over and passed out several times. That's some tough stuff. I am so sore today. I need two shoulder replacements.

I also drank too much beer after the class. Somebody remind me that 3 beers is plenty. Sang some terrible Karaoke (as is tradition) with my high school pals. We had loooooong talks about everything but books. It was a really good time.

Off to see the wonderful Hugh Jackman for a couple of hours today with my family. Ok, so it's a movie and it's not like we're having dinner together, but a girl can dream. Life is what you make of it.

I'm trying. Really really trying. Does anyone (Bex) have a charm for "Boss wants to do all the work that week and tells Cat to get out of town?"

I used to have one, but it was neutralized by Ab and Sticks. :(

Hah! Roach swore off marriage after his 7th wife ran off with a garden gnome. You'll have to marry me :tries to leer but has a seizure instead:

Nothing a little wedding cake won't solve. :leer:

Shit. :shocked:

LOL Juli...get the boating license and then follow up with a pilot's license...then you can run Nog over by land, by air and by sea :ninja:

And what have I ever done to you?! :ph34r:

Congratulations Juli! :D

Now you just need a boating license for the Silence! :pirate:

Hehe, more like a scuba-diving license... :leer:

ETA: Hello spammers :P

Koba, those pictures are beautiful If there are any real unicorns left in the world, they are living in the woods you went through. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Your family seems lovely.

Catelyn Stoneheart hurt my FEELINGS at yoga. I found places I did NOT know I could feel at all in that class. http://imgur.com/hw84IIl

Thanks Lily :D I red my own post and I felt I was one step shy from a Lannister cousin relationship...I oversold it I guess :lol:

Oh congrats Juli,when I grow up I'll be like you.I'm almost there but I need to wait till I get back from my vacations.Then I'll do some damage :D

Koba...you didn't see any lost dice collectors on the side of the road in that beautiful forest? I'm starting to worry about L_T.

No,unfortunately not.But I'm on a lookout.He's been missing for a while now.I can only hope a lady is responsible :leer:

Yep, that's us. Lily is gorgeous. I look like I just finished a hard yoga class.

You both look great,girls. :)

Just saw all the picks from my vacation...OMG...there are some that could make the most funny home video cuts.I look like character from Seinfeld. i laughed so hard my belly hurt.

Who's got a recommendation for pet friendly area rugs? Tips for life on hardwood flooring with a dog? I've never had hardwood floors.

I stopped by to see the place this afternoon...It looks good! The patio is smaller and I'm snugged down by some decorative bushes next to the parking lot. Huge change from my current patio shadowed by the woods and next to the pond.

Bex - make sure your soil isn't sandy. Ours is and the doggers tracks it all over the house and it has stripped our hardwood floors. Otherwise there shouldn't be a problem other than hearing her nails tap dancing on the floors :)

Archived