TTTNE 394: Woodstock

a free shadow

Yesterday I took a look on the website of author Hugh Howey. There are these really useful bars that fill up, depending on how much of his next novel is finished. Like, 30% done, 50% done, excetera. You can follow his progress that way. And I immediately wished that GRRM had this on his site. I mean, we barely hear anything about TWOW, and that way we could check, know how far he is, get an idea of how much longer to wait.

But alas...

Hello spammers!

I have been remiss..... Wait, I can't speak those words. :-p

Congratulations to A Free Shadow for your win, and also a most excellent username.

I wish I had been around for Kingmakers's LOTR thread. *sob* I would have been sad to see it go so quickly though. Perhaps a future thread will have the LOTR theme.

I wish you all a very happy Saturday. So far, I've caught up on our spam as I sit and wait for my car repair. At least they have wifi here.

I miss KC spamming too ... :(

Also, has anybody seen LT recently?

Aye, i can occasionally be found in GenChat myself, but i'm mostly ignored. :(

Me too. Which I figure is still better than being picked at. :P

I cannot get my bro hooked up in the series, despite my efforts. I think I talk too much and sooner or later he will ask me "and what happens in the end?" without watching the series..

Welcome to TTTNE! :cheers:

My valonqar both reads and watches the series.

Also Cat, I'm all for LoTR themes, but doubt I can Lannisterize anyone for it, but maybeeee post Kingship I'll sport a Lancel Avatar in replacement of an elf.

:cool4:

That means you will keep Joff till the end of the year?

Good morning Spammers (afternoon?) Today is my little peanut's 17th birthday. We're taking him clothes shopping. He starts college Monday morning. Just one class. His algebra is in bad shape, we're gonna fix that. I swear I was teaching him how to swim yesterday. Somebody hand me a hankie! :crying:

Good morning Spammers (afternoon?) Today is my little peanut's 17th birthday. We're taking him clothes shopping. He starts college Monday morning. Just one class. His algebra is in bad shape, we're gonna fix that. I swear I was teaching him how to swim yesterday. Somebody hand me a hankie! :crying:

Congratulations!

/bow :bowdown: :bowdown:

Catelyn can't, maybe Stoneheart will :devil:

Indeed! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Okay :P

Also Cat, I'm all for LoTR themes, but doubt I can Lannisterize anyone for it, but maybeeee post Kingship I'll sport a Lancel Avatar in replacement of an elf. :cool4:

Hrm, what about a Lannisterized Gimli? Or perhaps that would be more fitting for our L_T (where is the little imp? I miss him!)

Chickenpotpie :)

Catelyn Stoneheart!! How are you?

I'm doing pretty well. Awfully busy at work lately, so I got behind on my TTTNE. It's always nice to come back and jump back in the middle. How are you doing, LadyO?

Happy 17th birthday to your little peanut! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only math-centric mom with a kid who doesn't ace the math classes. It's sometimes easier to teach other people's kids than my own.

Oh it's going to be alright Lily, here's a tissue and a hug. :grouphug:

Hrm, what about a Lannisterized Gimli? Or perhaps that would be more fitting for our L_T (where is the little imp? I miss him!)

Actually, Hipster Tyrion was my first avatar.

I dont wear it much lately though.

:grouphug:

We never grow for our parents though!

Hello spammverse :)

Rome sends kisses and coffee and Colosseum is solemn and awe inspiring.

Feet sore...back sore...heart fulll...soul whole...Koba happy.

And of all things I saw today what did stir my tummy...Foro Romanum...God it's beautiful and it's all ruins and piles of stones and it's wonderful. And we've omly just started.

Happy birthday to little peanits,happy spamming to oldies but goldies and newbies but cuties.

Hello Cat,Lady O,Zar,Gw,Lilly, and all of you good good people of good good spamming.

I love finding out that even after 31 year of beautiful friendship with myself I can srill surprise me... :)

Oh and just to make things really interesting :leer: to all of ypu for good night. Dream big.dream good and dream of me sending you hugs and kisses.

Feet sore...back sore...heart fulll...soul whole...Koba happy.

This is the best thing I've read all day.

:love:

And of all things I saw today what did stir my tummy...Foro Romanum...God it's beautiful and it's all ruins and piles of stones and it's wonderful. And we've omly just started.

Happy birthday to little peanits,happy spamming to oldies but goldies and newbies but cuties.

Hello Cat,Lady O,Zar,Gw,Lilly, and all of you good good people of good good spamming.

I love finding out that even after 31 year of beautiful friendship with myself I can srill surprise me... :)

Oh and just to make things really interesting :leer: to all of ypu for good night. Dream big.dream good and dream of me sending you hugs and kisses.

Enjoy your travels, KobaLOVE!!!!

Happy birthday to your almost grown up!! And a big hug for my fellow mother of lion(s) :lol:

I'm enjoying a beer at the moment so I will leave you with some of this tasty beer and a :cheers:

Archived