TTTNE 394: Woodstock

a free shadow

Blip blop spam.

I'm plowing through Continuum at the moment. Not the best show in the world but fun sidetracking! Time travel, it's an interesting topic, and also chewed up and spit out but nevermind that eh? TIME TRAVEL. PARADOX. FUN? Somewhat I'd say.

I had some dull paperwork for the co-op to do today, so blaaargh. I wish I had minions. I don't really mind the paperwork, but I wished that doing paperwork actually felt like doing work (and that I was paid for it) and not just the 'extra' stuff that is added to all the other work one has to do. I guess I'm not enough used to it yet... :P And, in general, I wish that the paperwork was taken into consideration at my workplace a LOT more than what it is today... And don't get me started on informative laws and regulations explanatory e-mails/letters/phonecalls. That shit takes time.

KiD, I hope you're feeling better now :)

Bex, hope you got a gooood cup of coffee to set you through the weekend! And good night to you.

Elg, duly noted ;) I know Wednesdays were special... Here we call them Little Saturday, for whatever reason, I'm not sure. People go out more on Wednesdays than on other workdays, that's all I know.

Why have a microwave then? What does it do? Melts cheese? But then the bread under it would still go back to dough.

Hm. But I did not mean to get too much attention to this. Carry on.

In short, the Microwave heats up the water molecules in anything you put into it, therefore making anything you want to "toast" kind of soggy or making crisp things go bland, Because of the moisture.

Microwave is great for defrosting!

Eira, I have minions and they are NO help. 'Why can't you take two patients so I don't have to take a third patient?' 'Can you put that x-ray in the computer for me? I'm busy' (spoken by someone busy texting). 'How do I find this policy?' (spoken by someone who was made to charge by the head nurse once for stating her belief that charge nurses do nothing), 'I am not going back in that room until change of report'.

Ugh...I hate being the charge nurse. And two of those nurses will talking to our temporary mean boss before they leave on Monday morning.

Good night...the sun is up, but its raining. Rainy days make for good sleep :)

Have a great day spammers!

Shadow, you can buy 'crisping paper'. Its kind of like a special wax paper that crisps things up. It doesn't do a great job, so it isn't very popular. I usually heat the toppings and the bread separately and that helps to just warm the bread without getting to soggy and falling apart.

Archived