ASOIAF moments you've encountered in real life

Rhymes with Weak

My wife and I received a stroller at her baby shower with the un-baby-like color scheme black and red. She was disappointed, but I was excited to inscribe it with "Fire and Blood."

Now all it needs is a bumper sticker that says "My Other Ride Is A Dragon" :)

well I was looking for a new hobby, and I have to admit I was inspired by one of Ramsays favorites, now I have 7 new beautiful puppys named kim, patricia, olivia....

edit:its not as easy when you live in a highrise in the middle of downtown, but it adds a new element of intensity!

I recently saw a colleague of mine redecorate his desk (we both work in customer support). He put up a picture of Ned that read "Ich mach mich Stark für Sie!" (German idiom that translates roughly as "I'll do all I can to help you!") Made my day.

Also, a friend of mine has taken to saying "Gods be good..."

I have named puppies Elia, Lyanna, Varys and Varys v.2 (Vary v.1 died). There was a Rhaenys too, who turned out to be male, so he ended up as Chuchill.

Do you call them that (Varys) because you castrate your puppies? You should call the third one Theon. Or Belwas.

Me and my mum looking at yummy smelling candles.

Mum: "This is a good deal on these and winter is coming..."

Me: "TEEHEE!"

Mum: "LOOOOOL!"

In fact, we make in-jokes all the time. Kind of annoys my dad. A few months ago, my brother was over and we were talking about something about his daughter and i said something like "well she really loves that." And he just goes: "It is known." With a straight face. I counter with: "It is known."

Him: "It is known!"

*quiet nods to each other*

Archived