College football 2013 week 2: OVERCOME ADVERSITY

Kalbear

And there is the silliest ejection you may see this year. Should not have even been a penalty. That rule is ridiculous.

edit - okay, at least the kid stays in after the review, but it's hilarious that they can't overturn the penalty. "There was no targeting foul, but the 15 yard penalty stays."

Uhhh.... what?

That is the single luckiest football play I think I've ever seen. Even more so than the Tyree Superbowl Helmet Catch.

glad you put that second sentence because when I saw the play all I could think of was "Eli to Tyree". Escaping the grasp, heaving...somehow comingdown with it. FSU looks like it is finally putting together something of a consistent offense - this game hopefully will get out of hand in the 2nd half.

glad you put that second sentence because when I saw the play all I could think of was "Eli to Tyree". Escaping the grasp, heaving...somehow comingdown with it. FSU looks like it is finally putting together something of a consistent offense - this game hopefully will get out of hand in the 2nd half.

I think it will. Winston had a bad first quarter but he's come back and looked good. Plus, they're super talented in the backfield with Widler and Freeman as we just saw. That'll take some pressure off of Winston. This is the most solid FSU team I've seen since maybe Weinke's teams.

Gods, do I love this iteration of my Oregon Ducks. Sloppy first quarter, Mariota looks sketchy and we end up going 6 TD drives in a row from the end of the first to the beginning of the third. It just seems like it's so very unfair.

I love it when it's unfair for my team.

Also, who the hell is Mundt? I know Lyerla's out, but some random true freshman TE I've never heard of catches for over 100 yards and 2 TDs.

I think it will. Winston had a bad first quarter but he's come back and looked good. Plus, they're super talented in the backfield with Widler and Freeman as we just saw. That'll take some pressure off of Winston. This is the most solid FSU team I've seen since maybe Weinke's teams.

Agreed - and liking that the back up is getting some time right now.

Archived