The most disturbed character in ASOIAF?

King of Winters

In all of ASOIAF I think Theon is the most disturbed character because of his torture at the hands of Ramsay, causing him to think he was someone else, Reek, and having body parts chopped off and then mocked by Ramsay and his friends. He sometimes tries to force himself tomthinkhes Reek, not Theon Greyjoy, and

is even afraid of Ramsay when he's with Stannis in his sample chapter, even though Ramsay nowhere near him.

So, who do you think is the most disturbed character?

I think all the characters are disturbed to some degree... But I'd say the most disturbed are Theon ( the guy can't even remember his name and is unwilling to even think about the things Ramsay did to him ) and Joffrey with the whole bussines with the pregnant cat. And yes, Stoneheart but I don't think she counts as a person anymore, more like a vengeful zombie...

Depends on how you mean it.

Joff and Ramsey and the Mountain certainly qualify as flat out 'sociopaths' and would seem to have been that from the start are they really disturbed just people who should have been put down early. Cersi apparent remorseless childhood murder puts her in the the same group.

Little Finger is a bit harder to judge as is Varys they both could be seen in the same petty way or they might really have a bigger goal that has so rationality. I would agree that in the short run LF looks mostly like he is just trying to mold Sansa into a re run of his sort of failed goal with her mom - icky!

Arya, Theon and the Hound I vote for most disturbed they are all otherwise normal people who have been broke and remade into either sort of raving insanity or kill first and ask questions later types (I realize there is the whole Hound still alive thing) - because that is all there is. There is a POV effect but we never see Joff or Ramsey or Cersi (well we do she does not care a bit unlike Arya for example) or even Roose consider what they are they are just happy being it. Arya and the Hound for example are both shown seeing the world could be better but it is not so don't care anymore, Theon realizes he should have died with his true friend Robb. In terms of 'disturbed' I thing that has more impact

I not sure that you can judge undead Cat or the Lighting lord they are kind of different being all undead and sort of apparently locked into their final emotional/technical goals

Without question, Biter.

Yah. Rorge and Biter are nutjobs I'd love to hear how they ended up in the Black Cells.

The Hound is full of self-loathing and hate, Cersei is a psychopath, Ramsay is a definite sociopath, then you have all of Qyburn's victims they're tortured to death in the very literal sense.

Archived