Breaking Bad's Final Season: Look upon my works ye mighty and despair

Independent George

I still root for Walt though....sometimes we have to do very bad things but have good intentions.from season 1 up until walt ordered the hit on Jesse ,Walt never wanted any killings.Most or all of them were out of self preservation and i guarantee and we were faced with killing someone or face death most of us would kill that other person.

I think you're horrendously missing the point. Walt not wanting to kill anyone was precisely the problem - he tried to play the game without ever admitting the cost to himself. Once Walt decided to be a drug kingpin, he was going to have to kill or be killed. Lives were only at stake because he decided to play the game. He is the one who endangered his family - not Gus, not mike, not Jesse, not Hank. Walt.

in his final moments it looked like had this admiration for his bro in law;to know that he has been talking down to walt and looking at him like a nerd this whole time when Walt had the power to harm him at any time.....that final moment Hank realised that he should have been partnering up with Walt and using the schroederbreau as a front.

Wow, that's so crazy I don't even know how to respond to that.

I think Huell is off the radar. Hank and Gomez were going after him because Jesse gave him up. Hank and Gomez were acting in secret from the DEA, from what I could tell. This means that the details of their investigation are not with the DEA. Huell is probably unknown to the DEA. I think all the DEA has in their sights is Walt via Marie and Skyler's statements. Now, Saul could be given up by Skyler. That remains to be seen. I personally think the Neo-Nazis kill them before they can talk too much.

I still root for Walt though....sometimes we have to do very bad things but have good intentions.from season 1 up until walt ordered the hit on Jesse ,Walt never wanted any killings.Most or all of them were out of self preservation and i guarantee and we were faced with killing someone or face death most of us would kill that other person.I can't remeber the episode but in one of them Hank was helping Walt put a bag in his truck and asked what was in the bag and Walt said a million dollars I think...Hank just laughed.......in his final moments it looked like had this admiration for his bro in law;to know that he has been talking down to walt and looking at him like a nerd this whole time when Walt had the power to harm him at any time.....that final moment Hank realised that he should have been partnering up with Walt and using the schroederbreau as a front.

Plausible.

How long was Jessie with the Nazi's? A couple of days? And he looked like that? If he's there for as long as Walt takes to turn 52, it would be entirely plausible that being rescued absolves Walt in Jessie's mind. At least at first. I mean that was some proper torture going on there.

Name one person Walt killed just for the sake of killing?
Mike.

Or ya know, it doesn't matter in the slightest. Having to kill people because they threatened his burgeoning methamphetamine empire is not a particularly good justification for killing people from a moral perspective. If I'm robbing your house and I kill you because you threaten to turn me in, well, it doesn't make it particularly better. I might not be a psychopath, but it's still a pretty cold-blooded murder all the same.

GRRM saying some interesting stuff about Breaking Bad: anyone-in-game-of-thrones?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook'>http://au.ign.com/ar...ame-of-thrones?

edit: kind of odd to say that Walter White is a bigger monster than anyone in Westeros. I certainly disagree.

one Ramsey Bolton comes to mind.

GRRM saying some interesting stuff about Breaking Bad: anyone-in-game-of-thrones?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook'>http://au.ign.com/ar...ame-of-thrones?

edit: kind of odd to say that Walter White is a bigger monster than anyone in Westeros. I certainly disagree.

one Ramsey Bolton comes to mind.

Yeah, no, there are definitely bigger monsters in Westeros than Walter. If I were to compare Walter to anyone, it would be Tyrion, who really "breaks bad" at the end of aSoS with a scene very analogous (but even worse than) Walter letting jane die.

BTW, some things really make me sad for humanity. Like this link

https://twitter.com/...typd&f=realtime

Mike was a necessary death.he trying skip town without giving up them names....so later on those same ppl can rat on heisenberg...nah mike had to go.

How was it necessary to kill Mike? Whether he skipped town without giving up the names or died made absolutely know difference. The result would have been the exact same. How did Walt benefit from killing make? (apart from getting to let off a little steam). Furthermore, how would Walt have suffered from letting Mike live?

Archived