New TWOW chapter coming 10/29

Sour Billy Tipton

I'm hoping for a Sansa chapter as well but I doubt it since he seems to be keeping this storyline under tight wraps.

I could take a Damphair chapter; mainly because he keeps boasting about how dark it'll be. Plus an update on Euron.

What we'll probably get: a Mereen chapter.

I agree! Enough already with the chapters. Geez! I don;t want to read ANY chapters till I have the complete book in my hands! Come on GRRM!!!!!!!

I dont get it... If u dont want to read so...... just dont read. Simple as that.

Not enough, we only have 2 chapters for real, the rest, for most of us, is just reports from readings that only happend once.

So if I get a sample chapter that I only know through repots from readings, I will be happy

However, I want a Sansa chapter :cool4:

Back in 2012 GRRM stated in a Spanish interview (Adrias News) that he hoped to publish WoW in 2014.

However we should consider:-

1. Could be a poor translation.

2. That was a year ago - a lot may or may not have happened since then

3. It is well documented that GRRM's predictions on publishing dates have not been very accurate in the past.

See article below:-

http://www.adriasnews.com/2012/10/george-r-r-martin-interview.html?spref=tw

Excelsior!

Yeah, the Adrias News article has been discredited. It was a poor translation, in particular with the '400 pages' bit being completely inaccurate. GRRM did say earlier on in the writing process he hoped to deliver TWoW in 2014, but I think it's very clear now that this is highly unlikely. GRRM's publishers have started saying 2015 and his agents have even said 2016, so from that I'd say 2014 is highly unlikely. If he did finish it in 2014, I wouldn't expect it to be until very late in the year, for publication in 2015.

Yeah, the Adrias News article has been discredited. It was a poor translation, in particular with the '400 pages' bit being completely inaccurate. GRRM did say earlier on in the writing process he hoped to deliver TWoW in 2014, but I think it's very clear now that this is highly unlikely. GRRM's publishers have started saying 2015 and his agents have even said 2016, so from that I'd say 2014 is highly unlikely. If he did finish it in 2014, I wouldn't expect it to be until very late in the year, for publication in 2015.

Lots of new info for me in this thread.

Why Adria´s nterview has been discredited? If was poor translation, cant it be fixed?

About agents and plubishers saying the book will be published 2015 or 2016, where are the sources? I looked and found none.

Is it just hear say?

GRRM is very bad about predctions. Most likely he tells us less than he already wrote, to keep our expectation low.

He said to the actor who plays Davos he has half the book written, almost a year ago

I dont get it... If u dont want to read so...... just dont read. Simple as that.

Not enough, we only have 2 chapters for real, the rest, for most of us, is just reports from readings that only happend once.

So if I get a sample chapter that I only know through repots from readings, I will be happy

However, I want a Sansa chapter :cool4:

What is everyone's problem on this site? Can't write one post without some troller getting ticked off. My point was - release the book already and not just chapter by chapter. Geez.

Here's one - if you don't like my post - don't read it.

What is everyone's problem on this site? Can't write one post without some troller getting ticked off. My point was - release the book already and not just chapter by chapter. Geez.

Here's one - if you don't like my post - don't read it.

I ´m not trolling U.

Im sorry i made u fell like that.

What i tried to say is nobody is forced to read the sample chapters.

And, of course, everyone in this site wants a fresh new book instead of sample chapters

Archived