which character has the most willpower?

Sansa_Stark

Most female characters have the willpower in the series to get things done. This is true in real life as well. ;)

Reminds me of that great bit from SNL. "Bitches get stuff done."

I kind of admire certain other ASOIAF characters I might otherwise hate because their survival instinct is so strong and they just keep going no matter what.

Is it Stannis? Year of starvation? Does nothing. Going through a blizzard and starvation? Barely hurts him.

It's good to be King.

Stannis sure has willpower, but I think of his a stubborn type. He takes almost no counsel, only that of Mel ( because she has obvious power) and Davos because of his willingness to be truthful.

How about Maester Aemon? Over 100 years old and still doing his thing even though he's blind.

But, But, I'm a guy! (And you'd agree that diplomacy aside I spoke the truth ;) )

I'll agree that lots of people have lots of willpower, I do not agree that this is a particular female trait (nor is it a particularly male trait).

What I will agree with is that in a patriarchal society like Westeros, women who want to "get shit done" need willpower in spades, and so consequently most of the POVs we meet have it.

I'll agree that lots of people have lots of willpower, I do not agree that this is a particular female trait (nor is it a particularly male trait).

What I will agree with is that in a patriarchal society like Westeros, women who want to "get shit done" need willpower in spades, and so consequently most of the POVs we meet have it.

That's certainly a better take, though I'll still hoist the feminism flag in ASOIAF universe, as it were. ;)

I think when it comes to this women of that world, and even today still need to have more will power then men. Back then as compinent to do anything other then birthing children and today with getting into male dominant areas like sports. The straight males though I do not try to upset any of you guys, had an easier time becuase of their gender. SO to achieve anything women really had to buckle down.

Archived