NFL Week 9 Schia-NOOOOOOOOO!

Jace, Extat

HOLY FUCK KEENUM HAS DISCOVERED HE IS ALLOWED TO PASS TO OTHER RECEIVERS

THEY HAVE WEAPONIZED KEENUM

EVACUATE THE STADIUM

:lol:

The Case Keenum era is my favorite since the Sex Cannon.

What's funny is that on the road the colts have looked shitty. Their best road game was the loss to Miami. They barely beat Oakland, lost to sd badly and are getting their ass kicked at Houston. In all those games luck has looked fairly meh. This is the worst - but it's not like they haven't sucked before.

What's funny is that on the road the colts have looked shitty. Their best road game was the loss to Miami. They barely beat Oakland, lost to sd badly and are getting their ass kicked at Houston. In all those games luck has looked fairly meh. This is the worst - but it's not like they haven't sucked before.

Well, they beat the ever living shit out of the 49'ers at Candlestick, and laid a beating (like everyone else does) on the Jaguars at an empty parking lot in Jacksonville.

Colts played Miami @ Indy. Played SF on the road and played pretty OK.

ETA: at least we Colts fans are quick to defend our team, quicker than our D is playing tonight.

Are the Colts receivers even aware that Luck will be throwing them the ball at some point? That they shouldn't just run their route oblivious, that there's a second part to what they have to do as wide receivers?

At least T.Y. Hilton is a real life NFL receiver so the Colts appear to have...one.

Nope he is him

I thought that was Griff Whalen.

Darrius Heyward-Bay drops a pass? Color me shocked.

Coming into the season I thought WR might be our second-deepest position (behind QB), but I honestly never considered that Reggie would miss time. DH-B didn't improve like I'd hoped, and now the offense hinges on Hilton (who's still too raw, and not big/good enough to be the #1 option) and a bunch of nobodies.

I want to stab that white-boy Austin Collie wannabe. Only reason that loser is on the team is because in theory he knows Pat Hamilton's offense (hint, any defense that watches 1 quarter of film knows the offense too). If he drops a few more passes do you think he'll be eligible for a bonus?

Case Keenum seems to execute two distinct strategies depending on the look he gets from the defense:

1) If blitzed, throw it deep.

2) If not blitzed, throw it deep

ETA: Wow, Andrew Luck. When you have one weapon, that's how you use him.

Case Keenum seems to execute two distinct strategies depending on the look he gets from the defense:

1) If blitzed, throw it deep.

2) If not blitzed, throw it deep

The 2013 version of, "Fuck it, I'm going long!", eh?

I like it.

Ok, T.Y. Hilton prove me wrong. Do whatever you want, I don't care. :wub:

I loved Chris Collinsworth making excuses for Trent 3.0 "He's become more the short-yardage guy, so he doesn't get many chances in space. I think he'd be a lot better if they got him the ball in space."

Yeah, Chris, I'm sure I'd be effective too if you could get me the ball with no one around me (honestly, I'd run straight for the sideline, or throw the ball back). It's Richardson's goddamn job to create his own space.

The 2013 version of, "Fuck it, I'm going long!", eh?

I like it.

He's Grossman's heir with the additional sexiness of being able to scramble. Babies are being conceived all over Greater Houston area tonight.

Archived