NFL Week 9 Schia-NOOOOOOOOO!

Jace, Extat

I enjoyed how even Gruden isn't giving him props. "Marc Trestman is in a rhythm right now."

ETA: He does look solid, though.

ETA2: Time to start dusting off my Vince Young rumors, maybe?

The Packers single game TD record holder got cut today by Buffalo.

Oh, good point, I'd forgotten about that - don't even associate Flynn with the Packers anymore. Fortuitous.

Possibly, yeah. But at 1-5, there's no incentive to hustle back.

Why the hell didn't GB call a timeout there? Seems, as they say, "real dumb".

ETA: Oh, guess it's because they have to fade one full 40-second rundown regardless - that one, or after the next 3rd down.

Yeah aside from having their QB knocked out for what could be a long time, I'd say they were pretty lucky tonight.

Yep, McCarthy calling that on-side kick and being successful, James Jones recovering his own fumble, the rushing night Lacy has had, etc...you're right.

Although I wouldn't call it all luck. It's just that things were going their way (besides Rodgers, of course) there for awhile. The football gods were against them in the beginning, then they were with them for awhile, and then they were against them again at the end. Such is the nature of football ;)

I sure hope it isn't anything serious with Rodgers like a broken collar bone or anything. That would suck.

Not until he gets me 18 fantasy points, to make up for my managerial incompetence of leaving both Andre Johnson and Zac Stacy on the bench :bawl:

We've all been there.

So is Stafford the last starting QB left standing in the NFC North? (Not counting Ponder, because he was injured/they tried to replace him). Not a lucky division this year.

Well, he's the last one that the team actually wants to start.

Man, what are Trent Richardson and whoever the hell is Indy's GM thinking watching Lacy right now?

That there will forever more be a feud with the Browns. His name is Ryan Grigson, and he's been really good as GM. He just... stumbled.

Archived