NFL Week 9 Schia-NOOOOOOOOO!

Jace, Extat

I don't think I ever was part of that anyways. But ya . . . beerless overtime. Must resist urge to get vodka from the the freezer!

*strokes wolf's fur...*

Don't resist...vodka is delicious. Mix with orange juice and sip whilst overtime abounds...

Not sure if there's a clever jape in the thread title or not...?

Maybe you'd know if you were a Schiano Man.

I don't think I ever was part of that anyways. But ya . . . beerless overtime. Must resist urge to get vodka from the the freezer!

*strokes wolf's fur...*

Don't resist...vodka is delicious. Mix with orange juice and sip whilst overtime abounds...

Fuck beer. Get that Vodka and some Hawiian Punch, and go to town, yo!

Smart move by Newman. He got burnt, but saved the TD. Bad play is better than awful play.

Yeah, it turned out all right this time. I just saw Newman single handedly loose a number of games for Dallas towards the end of his time there. Forgive me for being sensitive...

Sigh. What a horrible game.

Two really bad interceptions from Dalton. Five really bad drops from perfect Dalton throws. Geno Atkins injured, Gio Bernard injured. I really wish Thursday night games didn't exist. No one is every sharp.

Another poor decision by Dalton. Gotta have more awareness than that.

Uh seriously? Where did you want him to go? He stepped up right into Cameron Wake in less than 2 seconds.

I'm appalled. I'm not even a Bengals fan, and I'm ashamed of them. Dalton shocked me tonight. I really thought he took that "next" step.

Meh. Dalton made two really bad throws but other than that, he made some big time throws. You can't fault him for five drops, one that leads to an interception and two others that ended drives that otherwise would have continued. Dalton of last year doesn't make half those throws.

Archived