[Book Spoilers] Things you would like to see on the show, but probably won't.....

Snoggs

So much I'll have to let go :

- The Quiet Isle, and overall Brienne backstory

- The Kingsmoot

- The Stark siblings doing some warging (except for Bran)

- Jaime's Goldenslapâ„¢ (though it's still 50/50 in terms of likeliness atm)

- Mya Stone

- Satin

- Mormont women

Like so many:

- the Quiet Isle

- Quentyn (that death's made for TV, really)

- the Adventures of Davos

Some others:

- a truncated Tyrion travel log

- the Mormont ladies

- Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun

Personally I'd love to see some sort of incarnation of Rhaegar, an actual visible representation of him. Naturally this would be in the form of a flashback (Jaime or Barristan) or a vision (Dany). Not sure who they would get to play him, but it would still be pretty cool.

The Kingsmoot

I dunno, that one might show up cuz it gives Asha/Yara something cool to do and why would they cut Euron?

Anyway:

Wylla Manderly and her green hair.

Aegon actually flipping that table.

"Ive never seen a camel cunt, but i know you smell like one!" (who knows, that line might make it in...)

Jon warging Ghost, come on.. :(

Victarion's constantly smoking hand.

That and the poo flinging monkeys.

Mel's weird period moment.

Aurane Waters. (im keeping my fingers crossed for him...)

"And the sands are duly grateful." Hue

Septon Meribald and Dog.

Lady Dustin. She's an intriguing little character to me but I don't see why they'd bother introducing her at this point.

Jaime beheading rapists probably isn't going to happen either...

Yeah I loved her in the books, but I can't see what the point would be of having her in the show.

Personally I'd love to see some sort of incarnation of Rhaegar, an actual visible representation of him. Naturally this would be in the form of a flashback (Jaime or Barristan) or a vision (Dany). Not sure who they would get to play him, but it would still be pretty cool.

I'm pretty sure I recall hearing that only Bran will have dreams/visions

I feel like I've been waiting very patiently for Roose to get his leech bath. WHERE ARE THE LEECHES?!

Also, I am wondering whether or not they will include Dany's bicurious ventures. Maybe next season they will show her getting sexually frustrated, wanting Daario but not being able to have him and Missendei will lend a hand. I can't believe that HBO wouldn't want to show some girl-on-girl Dany action.

Also I feel like they are downplaying the importance of guest right. I know Bran mentioned the Rat Cook, but the violation of guest right is the main reason why the Boltons and Freys are going to get it so hard in the end. We need Frey pie!

If Frey Pie and the whole Manderly plot doesn't happen, I will be very, very annoyed!

I feel as if we've already missed out on some amazing North based characters-

• Dacey Mormont- Showing the equality Robb practised in letting woman fight for him and her death at the RW always hits a nerve.
  • SmallJon- His death at the RW also hits a nerve and is admirable. He died trying to protect his King- throwing over the table to shield him.
  • Great Jon- I have a feeling in the books he'll get some form of revenge. Also, he was drunk but still managed to take out Freys with a Lamb leg at the RW. :cool4:

It was the lack of characters and focus on Talisa/Robb that annoys me about the RW and show Robb in general. He was portrayed as more of a husband than a King men would willingly die for. I had to explain to my Unsullied friend that the RW touched most noble and smallfolk families in the North with losses. It was a big blow to the North, not just the Stark Family.

I also have a feeling we won't be seeing Jeyne Poole as Fake Arya or Val, Satin and Alys at the Wall.

They add stupid whores but get rid off decent characters or show them like only once as a background character. :bang:

Archived