TTTNE 431 : For The Losers ...

N/A

:wub:

I'll show off my 14 year old mut again soon Dogss :wub:

Your mut is cute-as-hell :wub:

Sooooooooooo, I have 5 issues ( maybe 6) of TWD that I haven't read :uhoh: or Saga :uhoh:

What. Is. Wrong. With. Me???!!!!

Also, " he's just a broke neck hooplehead" :lmao:

Gawds, I love deadwood. Only a few episodes more til I'm done though :bawl:

Congrats Potato! I'll take this as a personal dedication with all of the other losers! :grouphug:

Thanks guys, he's the sweetest dog ever, loves to rock his mullet :D

Yes, he does actually smile :)

HC - I meant to tell you before your pictures in the last thread were great! I haven't heard from LadyQat, I hope she's ok :worried:

My Queen! I'm sorry to hear you are still in pain :(
I can't remember, are you going to LonCon? I'm hoping you all that are going will take pics for us here back home :)

Anyone going to next year?

I already have my tickets to Sasquan! LadyQat is going too for sure! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This is Desmond. He is a 2 year old pomeranian, whom I've had since he was 6 weeks old. He is my son, and he is a very sweet little boy.

(Now that I know how to make fancy links thanks to HC, you're all going to get spammed. I'm sorry in advance.)

FER, you can't get into your old account? (ThreeEyedRaven??? That is U right????)

You can also highlight a word or words in the post and click the chain link on the editor bar (It's right under the font size drop down menu). It'll open a hyperlink box and just paste the link in there.

Your mut is cute-as-hell :wub:

Sooooooooooo, I have 5 issues ( maybe 6) of TWD that I haven't read :uhoh: or Saga :uhoh:

What. Is. Wrong. With. Me???!!!!

Also, " he's just a broke neck hooplehead" :lmao:

Gawds, I love deadwood. Only a few episodes more til I'm done though :bawl:

Such a shame Hbo canceled it :crying:

FER, you can't get into your old account? (ThreeEyedRaven??? That is U right????)

You can also highlight a word or words in the post and click the chain link on the editor bar (It's right under the font size drop down menu). It'll open a hyperlink box and just paste the link in there.

Nope, not me! And thank you for the advice! :)

Really feeling the international love 'round here. It's great. You guys are all awesome. :grouphug:

Such a shame Hbo canceled it :crying:

One day, when I have actual time all to myself, I plan on re watching deadwood and Rome (maybe firefly) and not leaving my home for a few days :D

Does that speak to my introversion or am I just slowly becoming a hermit :uhoh:

Nope, not me! And thank you for the advice! :)

Really feeling the international love 'round here. It's great. You guys are all awesome. :grouphug:

Well then WELCOME!

One day, when I have actual time all to myself, I plan on re watching deadwood and Rome (maybe firefly) and not leaving my home for a few days :D

Wait. HBO canceled what????? I hate teaching summer. I miss everything.

FER: Is that you in your AV? Because if it is, you look very familiar!

Still no Qat? I hope everything is OK.

Maid...I hope the doc can do something about the pain. How is PT coming along?

Hermitting can be good :)

FER: Is that you in your AV? Because if it is, you look very familiar!

It is me, yes. In what way do I look familiar? Where are you from?

Is that Desmond on your mug?

I need a mug like that!

I wish it was! It's just a pomeranian that looks like Desmond. I've had that thing for probably 10 years, no idea where my mom found it, but it's the greatest mug in all of existence. Pretty sure I would cry if it broke.

I wish I could hope for autumn in Florida. We don't really have an autumn. It just kinda stays summer until the end of December.

Well, it'll be about the same here. Maybe less humid and of course the chance that we may get rain (please let there be rain!). But since it is desert it will get cold at night. Which I will happily welcome :)

Nope, I'm on the west coast!

Woohoo! Another Californian??? :D :commie:

Archived