Guys, I'm drunk

all swedes are racist

I hate Bud Light, but I'm staring at the emergency Bud Light beer that has bedecked the fridge in the absence of more tasty alcohol, knowing that it will most likely be drunk tonight.

I find that it is hard to get to a desired point on beer and cider (the latter being my preference), but close to a dozen can help get me there. Normally it is whiskey for me (or other hard stuff). That said, tonight is a little special because i very rarely aim to get drunk (like only a few times a year, but god do I enjoy the feeling

Beep beep.

Room for one, please.

Eggs scrambled in the morning and a glass of OJ por favor. And I prefer my toast to be of the wheat category.

Cozy up.sweetcheeks. Let's have an adventure. Or else lemmetellyastory.

Or announce whisky. AFTER karaoke after vodka..

Now if you need anything, anything at all, just pick up your personal in-room telephone and talk to me. My name is Chet. Although we do provide privacy for the residential guests, we are also a full-service hotel including complementary shoeshine. My name is Chet. [writes out C-H-E-T-! on hotel stationary, slides it to drunks]

Now if you need anything, anything at all, just pick up your personal in-room telephone and talk to me. My name is Chet. Although we do provide privacy for the residential guests, we are also a full-service hotel including complementary shoeshine. My name is Chet. [writes out C-H-E-T-! on hotel stationary, slides it to drunks]

The room service I would want is obviously more cider... but since I am out I will settle for rum/whiskey and/or beer.

It really is just the feeling for me even if I don't drink often... the taste of alcohol is not a factor because it really is not about the taste, which ranges from crap on the onset to not noticing when I get to the desired destination.

Tjank yoo! :Leaves a $100 tip via check om somrone's underwear:

OMG whatnTIME IS IT???

Hush! With your future talk!

Okay, the present is about one in the morning in the region/timezone I occupy... and it is still the somewhere before the time I curse myself for drinking too much while I myself m too drunk.

Okay, the present is about one in the morning in the region/timezone I occupy... and it is still the somewhere before the time I curse myself for drinking too much while I myself m too drunk.

^^^^^^

Did this just happen IN THIS THREAD??? Omfg. Having 5 more drinks.

Just out of spite.:cheers:

I am certainly drunk nkow.... spell checkk no longer hokld me back, rather it betrays me.. I love the feeling of being drunk, but I have always hated the fact that I get this way after the fact/prior to the fact ofn getting this way. I remember one of the first times I gott really drunk. I finished a a bottle of 20-sixer something of jack daniels in about 45 minutes. Huge bottle, probablty would have gottent alcohol poisaning. I spent the night cursing myself and arguing with trees aboiuyt my drunken status. My uncle, who could be equateted to the family drunk, tried to play role model. "moderation is the key" he said, "But the bottle is goen" was my anwswer /. "Well fuck moderation then" was his replyy.

Archived