Guys, I'm drunk

all swedes are racist

Lily, DO NOT SHAVE THE DOG!!!!!

Sucks to be me at work with my unmerry band of coworkers :(

That would just. make it worse!! It's already a snowstorm up in this bitch! White pit bull, y'all and we're having a false spring. I'll be looking for that hairy dog in the morning. Alas, I have to work. He has a 24 hour reprieve from the razor.

I was at my favorite neighborhood restaurant Saturday night with my friend, Michelle, who was visiting. This is the place: http://www.clancysneworleans.com/?splash=0

We sat at the bar, which is my favorite seat in this restaurant, as you can people watch, while viewing the college football games on the bar tv. I had one drink, then mistakenly, another. I was seized by the godawful spins, as in I'm flying off the world spins. I semi-passed out on the front porch of my house (in dress and heels) with Michelle, while face timing with very understanding and concerned BF in CA. I managed to stumble in the house when the neighbors came home, but only because Michelle made me move. Lesson re-learned: My alcohol tolerance has not improved since I took my first drink eons ago.

I did manage to take Michelle's phone and exchange texts on her behalf with a guy she has been talking with for a year. He is now finally talking about visiting her, so not a bad result.

Ravenhair, you clearly need a surrogate drinker. I volunteer my services free of charge. :)

I will definitely take you up on that, especially the next time you are Uptown and seeking to avoid your students. :)

O i was on excellent form last night. I found some memos that for some bizarre reason i was writing instead of online. Need to do ya drunken ramblings somewhere.

Here's my favourites:

I fell what dyck ow back hurta not embarasng at all hahahahahhahahaha o h fo

I right memor on phobe bo eognal in metor of course but haf to post in frud nn ketosk fri

. Haha is fubbynold ha gayehahlif

I mean life fubby og thibg bhuhuhj

My cjemical romance playng i feel 143 agaib hahahahahha

O i was on excellent form last night. I found some memos that for some bizarre reason i was writing instead of online. Need to do ya drunken ramblings somewhere.

Here's my favourites:

I fell what dyck ow back hurta not embarasng at all hahahahahhahahaha o h fo

I right memor on phobe bo eognal in metor of course but haf to post in frud nn ketosk fri

. Haha is fubbynold ha gayehahlif

I mean life fubby og thibg bhuhuhj

My cjemical romance playng i feel 143 agaib hahahahahha

:lol:

I think you now defeated your own purpose with the notes. The notes were instead of writing online, no? :P

Now if you need anything, anything at all, just pick up your personal in-room telephone and talk to me. My name is Chet. Although we do provide privacy for the residential guests, we are also a full-service hotel including complementary shoeshine. My name is Chet. [writes out C-H-E-T-! on hotel stationary, slides it to drunks]

I feel as though this post has not been properly rewarded with the kudos it deserves. I award it the maximum amount of kudos. MAXIMUM.

Barton Fink FTW.

I feel as though this post has not been properly rewarded with the kudos it deserves. I award it the maximum amount of kudos. MAXIMUM.

Barton Fink FTW.

Annmd.I.bow.

Nice.work entertaining me.. after.that I need to suggest my drunknness be an.example.of how not to do.coping.

I'm not drunk, but the guys arguing outside my apartment just now are. I just overheard the most stupendous piece of drunk logic ever. Chris had lost someone's phone, just dropped it in the street, and this someone was very upset at Chris for not exercising due diligence with his phone. Chris decided to pose the question of why he had the other guys phone, because it was obviously a dumb thing to do, to which he was told that he had it because he was speaking on the phone to Gary. Chris ponders this for a moment then declares it all to be Gary's fault!

My students have written in their team contract that if rock-paper-scissors does not work to settle team disputes they will drink 5 shots of Henessy and present a logical argument.

L

Decision on dispute shall happen upon video review the following morning.

Archived