Who would be Jon's dragon?

LadyStoneHearte

Jon will have all three dragons, and will wield both Targaryen valyrian steel swords by the end. He'll marry Dany(who dies giving birth to his child), Arianne, Margaery, Val, Alys, and even Sansa. After all, this is the Song of Jon and Jon!

..."The song of ice and fire" could easily apply to Jon...you know, since his mother was 'ice' and his father was 'fire'?

Jon will have all three dragons, and will wield both Targaryen valyrian steel swords by the end. He'll marry Dany(who dies giving birth to his child), Arianne, Margaery, Val, Alys, and even Sansa. After all, this is the Song of Jon and Jon!

Sorry, but on the shipping front it's not Jon's fans' fault. It just happens that he is the only one "shippable" out of the two main male characters. It's (some of) the female characters' fans who are vying for his body. In the end, he'll end up in pieces :).

Edited because my keyboard hates me.

..."The song of ice and fire" could easily apply to Jon...you know, since his mother was 'ice' and his father was 'fire'?

Of course that's one meaning, but IIRC the author has said the title has multiple meanings. We learned about the song in Dany's chapter.

You can't have 3 dragons and only two swords. So he has to have Darksister in his mouth, foreshadowed by the Lords kiss, and then Blackfyre in his left hand and Dawn in his right. Even though Dawn is a two hander Jon is so strng he can just use one. Jon will also give birth to his own child thank you very much. He will also make friends with the Others because they are actually really wonderful people and the series will end in a Wine mixer between the Others and the Red priests where they all become friends and nobody dies or gets hurt.

I am still waiting for some fan to convince themselves that Jon's asshole his third eye.

You can't have 3 dragons and only two swords. So he has to have Darksister in his mouth, foreshadowed by the Lords kiss, and then Blackfyre in his left hand and Dawn in his right and will wield longclaw and Ice with his mind. Even though Dawn is a two hander Jon is so strng he can just use one.

Honestly, I would prefer Jon to NOT ride a dragon.

He is shaping to be a leader of men, and so he should be fighting at their side. Plus, all this practice in swordfighting would go wasted.

Ah, and Drogon is Dany's. He even has the name of her beloved husband... Nothing connecting him to Jon, like at all.

This, all the way.

Also, instead of "Jon Snow Dragon Rider", I think I might prefer "Jon Snow Dragon Stopper".

Of course that's one meaning, but IIRC the author has said the title has multiple meanings. We learned about the song in Dany's chapter.

Yes, I know it has more than one meaning. But I was pointing out the irony of making fun of it meaning Jon when it very well COULD mean Jon.

Yes, I know it has more than one meaning. But I was pointing out the irony of making fun of it meaning Jon when it very well COULD mean Jon.

Yes, it's a probable meaning, but I have seen people ignore the obvious huge role that Daenerys will have just because the title may be referring to the union between Rhaegar and Lyanna.

YOU'RE FORGETTING HE WILL ONLY LOVE JON CONNINGTON AT THE END!!!

Yes, it's a probable meaning, but I have seen people ignore the obvious huge role that Daenerys will have just because the title may be referring to the union between Rhaegar and Lyanna.

So? I've seen people suggest that Jon will die, his soul will go into Hodor and he will become the next Night's King. Just because some random person says something doesn't mean it's what fans of that character think in general. I like Jon and I don't think the double meaning of "Song of Ice and Fire" means that only Jon is important...you might as well say that Tyrion isn't important because he's neither ice nor fire...and we know that isn't true. But I know that he is probably the Song of Ice and Fire that Rhaegar talked about in the story...that he is TPTWP...and that he will play an important part in the War for the Dawn. However, I also know that Dany, Tyrion, and Bran are also very important and will play big roles, as well. And Arya and Sansa, too. I absolutely don't believe that Jon will get Drogon just because he's black or most of the other things that people think Jon fans think around here.

Basically, I'm saying that the over-generalization of characters' fans is a big much around here.

No he shouldn't. Dany is THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS FFS! Also Dany is already bonded with Drogon. I have to say the fan boys/girls wanting Jon to get Drogon is probably the thing I find the most annoying on this forum. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Calm yo tittays.

I just meant that if, he is such a big deal, it would fit the prophesy. In that same post, I said that Drogon is Dany's, and I think that's how it will stay.

Jon will ride Rhaegal, after his father's namesake. Dany has Drogon, and Tyrion will ride the warped, albino Viserion. That said, I don't think Tyrion is actually a Targaryen, but rather, I think he will claim Viserion in the same way that Nettles claimed Sheepstealer; by a careful courting of the dragon. He should have plenty of time to do that as he travels to Westeros with Dany.

Archived