Rhaegal & Viserion

Third mount is the ghost which jon warged into. :)

Interesting.  I hadn't considered that at some point the Direwolves will be large enough to ride.  Oh, I'd love to see Bran on Summers back! 

this is why GRRM made dany a small thin girl instead of a tall and strong woman. 

Not only that but he's made a point of saying the direwolves in Westeros grow to be the size of small horses (which is rather larger than real direwolves ever got).

I think you may have cracked the mystery of the third mount, purple-eyes. :D

Not only that but he's made a point of saying the direwolves in Westeros grow to be the size of small horses (which is rather larger than real direwolves ever got).

I think you may have cracked the mystery of the third mount, purple-eyes. :D

I am glad to crack it! :)

But this give me a feeling that dany may have some affairs with aegon.

First mount: horse
First husband: horse lord drogo

Second mount: dragon
Second husband: dragon lord aegon or tyrion?

Third mount: wolf
Third husband: wolf lord jon snow

The mounts don't indicate the husbands.  They are just transportation.

Drogon is "to dread" because she will ride him into battle.  

Actually I think Drogon is the sacrificed one, unless we're talking fly into the Heart of Winter, then it's Viserion all the way.  Depends on the exact nature of the sacrifice.

But do remember that Dany has three mounts: the silver (to bed); Drogon (to dread); and then a third.  Why take a third mount if Drogon is living?  

Uh, no.  The riders do not have to die with the dragons necessarily.  There were dragons killed during the Dance whose riders survived.

She took a second mount while her first was still living.

The mounts don't indicate the husbands.  They are just transportation.

Drogon is "to dread" because she will ride him into battle.

I just had a brain flash I never had before. I always read "to" as "for the purpose of" (as in, I want that car to drive), but it makes more sense as directional(I drive to work). So, she rode silver to her wedding night with Drgo, she rode Drogon to the Dothraki Sea or will ride him into battle, and she will ride her third mount to a thing or person she loves. Thoughts?

Why was the Silver to bed?  We're talking about the horse Drogo gave her, right?

She rode the horse to the place where she laid with Drogo on the night of their wedding. That image was repeated among the visions Daenerys saw in the House of the Undying Ones.

She took a second mount while her first was still living.

Yeah, but now that she's riding Drogon she's not likely to ride anything else as long as he lives.  It would be like going back to a scooter after you've driven a Ferrari. 

Why was the Silver to bed?  We're talking about the horse Drogo gave her, right?

Thought I explained that with the second sentence...

She rode the horse to the place where she laid with Drogo on the night of their wedding. That image was repeated among the visions Daenerys saw in the House of the Undying Ones.

Yeah, and this too.

OIC, thanks!

Yeah, but now that she's riding Drogon she's not likely to ride anything else as long as he lives.  It would be like going back to a scooter after you've driven a Ferrari. 

Thought I explained that with the second sentence...

Yeah, and this too.

Thanks, got it now.  Caffeine no worky today.  :)

Personally while I think all three heads of the dragon  may well end up being dragonriders themselves, I don't really think it's likely that how many riders each dragon will have is related to the three-headed-dragon (cause that would be more like "the dragons have three heads" or "the dragon has nine heads").

Do we have enough Viable characters for 9 heads of the dragon? Wait if the dragons heads are included, yes people the dragons have heads, then that's 12 heads of the dragon.

The part I disagree with is Rhaegal, I think he will survive. 

So you think Euron gave away the key to the nuclear arsenal, while at the same time assigning one of the dumbest people on the planet to make a marriage pact for him, because Vic just screams bride friendly. The last time someone showed up with the whole marriage pact thing and tried to steal a dragon it didn't workout so well. I got some dragon blood and whip and Dany used a whip, so this should work. I got a super powerful magic horn from my brother that will let me control the dragons, he told me so and you know you can trust him. Here this person from a religion that worships Dany told me to put my blood on it, this is going to be so boss, Victargarion Dragon lord, oh and he wants her as his wife, but so do I because he wants her. Oh crap another monkey just hit me in the head with poo, my whole journey here screams success story. Well it didn't work out for the Suns son, but my plan to make Dany my bride and steal her dragons because it seems simple enough should workout well for me, after all he was no smart like me. He use stupid whip because he thought it work because what him see Dany do. I use super magic horn that I have never seen work but my good brother who super good trust even after he sexed me wife. Sure Martin refers to me as dumb, stupid dolt, but me show him whom "right" books. 

Do we have enough Viable characters for 9 heads of the dragon? Wait if the dragons heads are included, yes people the dragons have heads, then that's 12 heads of the dragon.

So you think Euron gave away the key to the nuclear arsenal, while at the same time assigning one of the dumbest people on the planet to make a marriage pact for him, because Vic just screams bride friendly. The last time someone showed up with the whole marriage pact thing and tried to steal a dragon it didn't workout so well. I got some dragon blood and whip and Dany used a whip, so this should work. I got a super powerful magic horn from my brother that will let me control the dragons, he told me so and you know you can trust him. Here this person from a religion that worships Dany told me to put my blood on it, this is going to be so boss, Victargarion Dragon lord, oh and he wants her as his wife, but so do I because he wants her. Oh crap another monkey just hit me in the head with poo, my whole journey here screams success story. Well it didn't work out for the Suns son, but my plan to make Dany my bride and steal her dragons because it seems simple enough should workout well for me, after all he was no smart like me. He use stupid whip because he thought it work because what him see Dany do. I use super magic horn that I have never seen work but my good brother who super good trust even after he sexed me wife. Sure Martin refers to me as dumb, stupid dolt, but me show him whom "right" books.

Me like. Make me laugh.

Archived