The Walking Dead: Season 4 - No Comic Spoilers!

Thales

I don't know much about this season at all other than some characters are returning.

I thought season 3 had the strongest season although the end was a bit of a mess. Isn't there yet another showrunner this year? Guess it's up in the air as to what the quality will be like.

Really need to put "no comic discussion" in the title before things get ugly. I can feel things brewing already with the new posters wanting to argue why it's fine to spoil the comic. I'll see if i can bump the comic spoiler thread up.

Ok, I've edited the thread title. I'm quite excited, I hope it picks up the pace again after the slow second half of season 3, the first half was amazing!

I agree with you there. I think it was also that it became a bit silly in the second half as well. The governor went from bad-but-maybe-justified in this world to all-out crazy terminator man.

I hope they don't shy away from Carl's "execution or not?" scene in the final episode too. He's one of the most interesting characters in the show now so I hope his advancement continues.

I'm also curious to see whether the potential spin-off will be launched in this season.

I'd also like to see the Zombies become a serious problem again. Not all the time but just so we can remember they are still a threat.

My hatred of Carl was one of the few things that made me tune in to season three (I actually enjoyed hating him so much that I looked forward to his scenes). However, he has potential to be interesting in the vein of "good-hearted child turns psychopath after all the shit he endured" (not unlike Arya Stark) if the kid's acting chops improve (which they showed signs of during season 3b). At this point in time however, he's still mainly an annoyance for me.

Pilot episode > > > Second half of season two > First half of season three > > > The rest of season one > First half of season two > > > Second half of season three

Hoping that Gimple (who has written some of the best episodes of the series, though that's damning with faint praise) can really steer the show in the direction of at least attempting to fulfill its full potential. Honestly, the pilot was the only amazing episode of the show.

Super excited that Larry Gilliard is joining the cast this season.

Well you know the rule, and the clips make it look this will be bad for Ty.

Watching the Marathon today, last ep was the one where 2-dog died (RIP Homie) and The Gov'ner lost his eye. This ep is the one where Dixon brothers get back together.

Well you know the rule, and the clips make it look this will be bad for Ty.

Watching the Marathon today, last ep was the one where 2-dog died (RIP Homie) and The Gov'ner lost his eye. This ep is the one where Dixon brothers get back together.

I would hope Daryl dies before Tyreese.

Walking Dead probably has the most critical viewers of any TV show in history. 90% of the comments by the people who watch the show are negative, but they keep tuning in every week nevertheless. I am no exception, and expect to join in with the bitching once the episode airs.

Archived