The Most Unforgivable, Irredeemable Act in ASOIAF?

Roddy the Ruin

Though one could say any of the murders of innocents, especially small folk, and the rapes and pillaging, were the worst, and they certainly are in a way, but in terms of sheer scale of death and chaos, possibly Lysa betraying her sister and own family, only cause she had a crush on a guy.

Also, Dany ordering for a man's two young, innocent daughters be tortured was pretty atrocious.

I'm torn between Ramsey forcing Lady Hornwood to eat her own fingers, Ramsey giving Theon a complete make over, Ramsey flaying the Ironborn at Moat Cailin after they surrendered, and Ramsey forcing bestiality on Jeyne Poole

Let's just compromise and say Ramsay in general :Lol:

I'm torn between Ramsey forcing Lady Hornwood to eat her own fingers, Ramsey giving Theon a complete make over, Ramsey flaying the Ironborn at Moat Cailin after they surrendered, and Ramsey forcing bestiality on Jeyne Poole

off topic but I think someone made a great catch in that she was probably not trying to eat her fingers but bite them off because they were flayed.

What is funny though is everything that has been posted is all pretty vile stuff lol

Archived