Sansa's Controversial chapter

WalkerDragon

Now that GRRM posted a new Sansa chapter, I think that we all can agree that the controversial act was Sansa being responsible for depriving the Vale of lemons. That's right: Scurvy is coming

Whadda ya mean there's no "Like" button?

Well played, Kinkslayer, well played.

Soon the Vale will be home to many scurvy knaves. Oh, wait, it probably already is.

I haven't seen too many evil Sansa theories but I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out Cersei-esque

Edit) Oh wait, there was just an evil Sansa theory recently... I take that back...

Those ideas are based on the false assumption that Cersei started out a decent person and became what she is today due to Robert, which we know is not the case. Furthermore none of the hardship she has endured thus far has turned her into a worse person, she isn't vengeful or vindictive, she can be a bit spiteful, but the same was the case with book 1 Sansa.

Sansa's dark development is something I will enjoy immensely.

I hope she will become LF, just with the intention of revenge (a mixture of LF and UnCat ;) )

So, I actually look forward to her being cruel.

For all I care she can kill Sweetrobin and sleep with any man she likes.

Although personally, I think she will keep her maidenhood - maybe even forever.

Maybe thats the lesson she learned - never ever to marry, exactly the opposite of what

she wanted in the beginning because she also becomes the exact opposite of young stupid

Sansa who's dreaming of her prince in shining armour.

That being said, it is difficult for me to imagine a controversial chapter for her at all, because

I expect bad things to happen.

However:

1) I don't think she will be raped

2) I don't think she will sleep with LF (he will desire it greatly, she will tease him, but he will die without his desire being fullfilled)

Maybe she will kill or get killed some minor characters, maybe she will become cold hearted enough to not care

about innocent people if she gets her goal.

And personally - I'd LOVE to see her united with Sandor Clegane in the very end, maybe him being her dearest servant or whatever

I haven't seen too many evil Sansa theories but I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out Cersei-esque

Edit) Oh wait, there was just an evil Sansa theory recently... I take that back...

I think this might rather happen to Daenerys. I have quite some problems imagining Sansa as an evil lady. Although she already did some bad things, she always did it with a good intention, or at least she thought it was a good intention. She may do some evil looking cunning in order to take LF or someone else down and to revenge but I don't she will turn completely evil or mad. That said, it's true that she already changed a lot in her Alayne mask, it's very obvious in the TWOW chapter.

I think this might rather happen to Daenerys. I have quite some problems imagining Sansa as an evil lady. Although she already did some bad things, she always did it with a good intention, or at least she thought it was a good intention. She may do some evil looking cunning in order to take LF or someone else down and to revenge but I don't she will turn completely evil or mad. That said, it's true that she already changed a lot in her Alayne mask, it's very obvious in the TWOW chapter.

How? And why? Dany and Cersei have almost nothng in common. In fact, they are polar opposites in many ways.

Now that GRRM posted a new Sansa chapter, I think that we all can agree that the controversial act was Sansa being responsible for depriving the Vale of lemons. That's right: Scurvy is coming

In case you guys still haven't got the news: THIS was the controversial chapter, believe it or not. Elio has confirmed it. Apparently, he thought SanSan shippers would be upset with Sansa flirting with dudes without thinking about Sandor in every chapter. Geez, Elio, seriously? :rolleyes: Also, it was the only unreleased TWOW chapter Elio had read at the time.

So, sorry, you can all stop your speculation. It's not about Sansa killing SR or anyone, it's not about her being raped, it's not about her having sex. It was just Elio taking a petty dig at SanSan shippers, which got out of hand and turned into all the crazy hype.

In case you guys still haven't got the news: THIS was the controversial chapter, believe it or not. Elio has confirmed it. Apparently, he thought SanSan shippers would be upset with Sansa flirting with dudes without thinking about Sandor in every chapter.

That is it? I knew it couldn't be anything major, but that is nothing. All that speculation for nothing...

How? And why? Dany and Cersei have almost nothng in common. In fact, they are polar opposites in many ways.

Well, Cersei is more or less mad, crazy, she wants power, uses sex as a weapon. Daenerys sometimes seems to show her crazy side as well to me. Of course at this moment she is far from Cersei's level, but her Aerys the Mad King side might get stronger and stronger. Daenerys wants power, there's no doubt about it. About sex, she once again isn't at Cersei's level but she doesn't seem much concerned about who she has and hasn't had sex with. She seemed so madly in love with Daario, yet she didn't really care that Hizdahr, towards who she feels rather indifferent, makes love to her after their wedding.

I suppose I'll get stoned to death for this idea.

In case you guys still haven't got the news: THIS was the controversial chapter, believe it or not. Elio has confirmed it. Apparently, he thought SanSan shippers would be upset with Sansa flirting with dudes without thinking about Sandor in every chapter. Geez, Elio, seriously? :rolleyes: Also, it was the only unreleased TWOW chapter Elio had read at the time.

So, sorry, you can all stop your speculation. It's not about Sansa killing SR or anyone, it's not about her being raped, it's not about her having sex. It was just Elio taking a petty dig at SanSan shippers, which got out of hand and turned into all the crazy hype.

Wait, what?! Really? Oh god...

Well, better than Sansa spreading her legs for Littlefinger's littlefinger, I guess.

That is the most pathetic thing I've read today.

You just summed up like 98% of westeros.org you know

Truer words have seldom been spoken.

Make that 99.99%

Yea, but usually it's over stuff that's canon or Word of God (and a cruel god at that).

This was over a guy close to Martin taking a dig at a part of the fandom he didn't like-it's kinda shitty.

Make that 99.99%

I stand by my 98% figure (and even that is probably a bit high to be fair). I mean yeah, for every thoughtful post there's 10+ posts about "who's the best fighter" or "what if none of the things GRRM put in the book happened" or "what if <absurd, pointless (im)possibility> is true/false", but still. There's also some good stuff on here.

Yes, I know, coming up with new and/or meaningful topics is hard, I very rarely even try myself, so who am I to complain!

Archived