TitanCon Belfast ~ Sat 26 Sept 2015 ~ with Game of Thrones guests and Joe Abercrombie

Waaaaaaaait - you QUIT your job to come to TitanCon? Now that is hardcore!

Sadly I'm not that hardcore. :p
I stepped down from the position I had before but that was a move I had been planning for some time. I still work at the same company.

There was just the question of timing and if I could get the leave required for Titancon. That's the reason it took me some time to sort things out.(I had final say when it came to taking leave before and now I got a superior I have to ask).:)

Pebble - T-shirt posting.

Those of you on my postage list,  please make sure you have purchased a supporting membership,  order your T-shirts through the Website mentioning that Pebble will be collecting it/them  on the form.

Also please Have a Paypal account so you can pay me back + shipping.  I will not know the costs until I send them after the con.  Please PM me your order details and the address you want me to post it too.    Please also state if you want me to post via the cheapest method available or want something with some kind of tracking / issuance.

those on my list so far

1. Kat     

2. Dracarya

3.   ???

4.   ???

5.   ???

TitanKat and Targh have also offered to post some T-shirts

Archived