Who do you think is Doran's man at KL

Stannis broatheon

I was out at the Olive Garden for dinner (which was lovely).  And I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be.  Her panties.  Odds are, they are probably basic white, cotton underpants.  But I sort of think, we'll maybe they're silk panties, maybe its a thong.  Maybe its something really cool I don't even know about.

I was out at the Olive Garden for dinner (which was lovely).  And I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be.  Her panties.  Odds are, they are probably basic white, cotton underpants.  But I sort of think, we'll maybe they're silk panties, maybe its a thong.  Maybe its something really cool I don't even know about.

Was the waitress fat? If she was you should delete your post, I am no Bolton I am not interested in chubbies

Would Doran be holding Merryweather's son? And would he harm a child

The Merryweathers are Reach Lords. I don't see a Dorne connection.

The Merryweathers are historically a fairly powerful house so I don't think Doran could easily get leverage on the them and he could be exposed to the Tyrells or the Lannisters.

But LF is using financial means and some suggest he is collecting wards. Taena would allow him to spy on both Cersai and the Tyrells

Would Doran be holding Merryweather's son? And would he harm a child

The Merryweathers are Reach Lords. I don't see a Dorne connection.

The Merryweathers are historically a fairly powerful house so I don't think Doran could easily get leverage on the them and he could be exposed to the Tyrells or the Lannisters.

But LF is using financial means and some suggest he is collecting wards. Taena would allow him to spy on both Cersai and the Tyrells

And may be LF is using that information to win Doran's trust. Or he worked with Doran all this time

High Sparrow - Unlikely.  The Dornish attitudes towards sex does not jive with the teachings of the Seven.

Varys - Possible.  He would have the motive and the means.

Taena - Possible.

Qyburn - Unlikely.  Cersei gives him what he wants.  He has no reason to betray the Lannisters.

Littlefinger - Unlikely.  He has his own game in the Vale. 

My guess is Varys

Qyburn, considering I'm on board for the Dornish Master Plan conspiracy. Could be Taena too, if DMP isn't a real thing. Lots of people think it might be Varys who's working with Doran to support fAegon's claim, but I personally believe that Doran is genuinely supporting Dany and isn't aware of Varys' plots... at least for now.

Archived