What will happen in Kings landing?

LordImp

1 hour ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

The Lannisters are rotting the show and books at this point. The Books though, I think a new King will sit the Iron throne in the next one. We will probably not get a new ass on the iron Throne till season 7 or so.

Yeah no. Cersei is by far the best POV in AFFC. I am hoping she has many many chapters of her in TWOW.

She has been pretty good on the show too but I expect season 6 might be her coming out party.

They do not have Aegon. They killed Myrcella and Stannis. I'm baffled about who could replace Cersei and Tommen. Daenerys of course. But it would not be before the season finale (EP09 at the earliest with the full WW shit in E10). If Tommen dies or Cersei lost her trail, I could see the High Sparrow assuming the power until someone else is chosen. However, if they do 8 seasons, I think they could keep the Lannisters in charge, meaning Cersei, the whole season 6.

3 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Yeah no. Cersei is by far the best POV in AFFC. I am hoping she has many many chapters of her in TWOW.

She has been pretty good on the show too but I expect season 6 might be her coming out party.

Get them off the throne and let her live then only to suffer will make me happy.

What her chapters look like? I heard they are favourite of many.

Spoiler

D & D discuss writing a Season 7 episode where they changed a fairly small-scale scene (“a little interior four-hander”) set “in the throne room” into “a massive parade through the streets of King’s Landing.”  So it appears doubtful King's Landing will burn in Season 6.

http://winteriscoming.net/2016/02/04/benioff-and-weiss-talk-writing-season-7-and-the-awful-game-of-thrones-pilot

1 hour ago, Salacious Crumb said:
  Hide contents

D & D discuss writing a Season 7 episode where they changed a fairly small-scale scene (“a little interior four-hander”) set “in the throne room” into “a massive parade through the streets of King’s Landing.”  So it appears doubtful King's Landing will burn in Season 6.

http://winteriscoming.net/2016/02/04/benioff-and-weiss-talk-writing-season-7-and-the-awful-game-of-thrones-pilot

Spoiler

Dany triumphantly marching through the capital?

22 hours ago, BalerionTheCat said:

They do not have Aegon. They killed Myrcella and Stannis. I'm baffled about who could replace Cersei and Tommen. Daenerys of course. But it would not be before the season finale (EP09 at the earliest with the full WW shit in E10). If Tommen dies or Cersei lost her trail, I could see the High Sparrow assuming the power until someone else is chosen. However, if they do 8 seasons, I think they could keep the Lannisters in charge, meaning Cersei, the whole season 6.

It is implied that the Tyrells and Martells join forces as the Martells basically will have no choice but fight after what Ellia did. What if they reach back and bring up the fact that the Martells have Targ Blood, which in the books they do, Trystane and Margeary plan to take over as husband / King and Queen and wife once Tommen is disposed of, one way or another? Since there is no Aegon and Arianne.

1 hour ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

It is implied that the Tyrells and Martells join forces as the Martells basically will have no choice but fight after what Ellia did. What if they reach back and bring up the fact that the Martells have Targ Blood, which in the books they do, Trystane and Margeary plan to take over as husband / King and Queen and wife once Tommen is disposed of, one way or another? Since there is no Aegon and Arianne.

Could be. Not very good IMO. Dorne is the smallest of the 7 kingdoms. But they have Targaryen blood thru a previous Daenerys. The Tyrells can give them some military strength. Probably they want to continue Margaery story line as far as possible. They could continue Cersei torment or kill her. I already imagine the Sand Snakes games with Margaery.:blush:

I think Aegon and Arianne's storylines in the books will be replaced by Margaery and Trystane. When Jaime brings the dead Myrcella to the capital, Cersei will lose it and want to kill poor Trystane. However, Jaime will offer to take him for prisoner as Doran Martell's son and heir is a valuable hostage.

Anyways, if the rumors of Olenna and Margaery being spotted in Spain are true, then I definitely see Tyrells traveling to Sunspear to ally with Doran and Dornish against Lannisters and betroth Trystane to Margaery and install them as king and queen of Westeros.

Also, it seems Margaery will act as devout follower of Seven Pointed Star and ally with High Sparrow and Faith according to rumors. it is a part of the storyline which I expect Aegon to have in the books - allying himself with Faith.

If Gendry is somehow brought back to the story (probably season 7), instead of Brotherhood without Banners storyline I could foresee Cersei and Tommen opponents recruiting him as means to prove the bastardy of Jofrrey, Tommen and Myrcella. Last we saw him, Davos helped him to escape from Dragonstone to King's Landing. And as the last Baratheon bastard, maybe he will be legitimized into Baratheon by Tyrell-Martell camp and given Storm's End in order to rally Stormlands lords to their cause in overthrowing Lannisters from King's Landing. However, Gendry will never like all these politics and plots of the others and being used in them, he will care for common folk and protect them.

When Dany lands in Westeros, her main opposition will be Tyrell-Martell block before her final battle with the North and White Walkers. Instead of Aegon she will have Margaery as her main opponent.

On 2/3/2016 at 8:47 PM, BalerionTheCat said:

They can still (technically bring in Aegon next season), while Mycella and Stannis are killed I think that's just early stuff from Winds anyway.  I imagine this season we see the destruction of kings landing after Tommen's death.

As everyone knows recent pictures have been released that shows Myrcella in the Great Sept with Tommen and Jaime standing and seeing her body as well as a Septa over Margaery while imprisoned and Jaime and Cersei including Cersei in black and as we saw with the HBO show trailers Cersei and Tommen in black with her hugging him. So far we know Margaery will get out with Jaime leading Tyrell soldiers or something under the guidance of Margaery becoming all holy and stuff of which most likely is a ploy afterwards he goes off to the Riverlands. For some reason I see Tommen as taking the role of Aegon and not Trystance. Every season has a King dying in it and since King Balon of the Iron Island dies that could be the King that gets axed this season? I could see Cersei's trial happening with a big shocker of she losing her trial at the end I suppose. Who knows. if she loses the trial might as well commence the destruction of the city with Wildfyre

Well Jaimes definitely coming back with a dead Myrcella, and they give her a funeral in the Sept of Baelor. I think it's interesting that Cersei isn't there. I wouldn't be surprised if she refused to ever go back there. I think it's weird that they're there at all. Considering the High Sparrow takeover, I  can't really see Tommen and Jaime privately being in there. 

1. JAIME arrives in King's Landing with MYRCELLA's corpse. Unable to process what to do with him for the time being, JAIME either sets TRYSTANE free or keeps him under guard. Fueled by the sudden fervor to protect his last child, he sets upon freeing a despondent TOMMEN, who has submitted to the HIGH SPARROW in defense /cooperation with MARGAERY's captivity.

2. Meanwhile, MARGAERY has hoodwinked  the HIGH SPARROW into thinking they are followers of the Faith and is peacefully released, just as JAIME arrives to set her and TOMMEN free. LORAS however is still in captivity.

3. JAIME attends MYRCELLA'S funeral at the Sept with TOMMEN. CERSEI, still under the watch of the SPARROWS, is unable to attend the public gathering. Later, she meets privately with JAIME and they both mourn the loss of MYRCELLA together. CERSEI, filled with emotion, either disavows JAIME completely or surrenders /reunites with him.

4. JAIME departs to the Riverlands. As a "devotee" of the Seven, MARGAERY wins her trial. LORAS chooses trial by battle and will defend himself.

5. CERSEI has UNGREGOR practice training for her trial by battle.

SPECULATIONOLENNA REDWYNE visits with DORAN MARTELL to pitch a tactical union between Houses Martell and Tyrell now that the Lannister-Tyrell-Redwyne alliance is severed.

BLIND SPOTS:  TRYSTANE, LORAS, UNGREGOR

KL won't burn by the end of the season and neither will Cersei nor Tommen die. 

Reason on being is that it seems that Tommen is taking Aegon's role in binding the Faith to him and being a king that the people love. 

I think we'll see a glimpse of Good King Tommen before Daenerys comes in and kills him in season 7. 

TV Marge is really more Arianne Martell than Margaery Tyrell.

I have a feeling that, where in the books, Cersei sends Doran Gregor's head, in the show, Cersei will send Doran Trystane's head. 

A child for a child. I don't think Jaime will approve, knowing the boys innocent. I know Kevan will try to prevent it. But Jaime's leaving, and Kevan's days appear to be numbered, so I fear for that guys safety lol. 

Maybe they'll be particularly vicious and do it by wildfire. Setting up a particular Mad Queen theory. 

I have a feeling that, where in the books, Cersei sends Doran Gregor's head, in the show, Cersei will send Doran Trystane's head. 

A child for a child. I don't think Jaime will approve, knowing the boys innocent. I know Kevan will try to prevent it. But Jaime's leaving, and Kevan's days appear to be numbered, so I fear for that guys safety lol. 

Maybe they'll be particularly vicious and do it by wildfire. Setting up a particular Mad Queen theory. 

As long as Kevan is alive Trystane will be too. Guy is a little less smart than Tywin which currently makes him second smartest character in KL, maxbe even the smartest and don't think he will only pray to the Seven for Trystane's well being. I see him constantly guarding poor fellow and keeping eye in unGregor, maybe even puts him somewhere next to his chambers. And Jaime might opose her for a while but I guess she will piss him off and he will leave KL.

Archived