New Season 6 Stills

Westeros

25 minutes ago, Marcus Agrippa said:

:blink::wacko::angry2: No, Sansa Being pregnant with a Bolton baby might be the worst thing, of all time. Rape babies isn't exactly something anyone should be supporting.

Really? Its not that serious, its just a show. 

I dont want sansa to be preg either, but if so, its not gonna turn me away. Ramsay been smashing it for a while now, so her being pregnant would not be a surprise.

10 hours ago, Yoren "The Wanderly Crow" said:

No one cares about Sam :D

I care about Sam and I'm not the only one! You shouldn't say things like that cos you have absolutely no idea what every other fan of the show thinks. You should say that you don't care about Sam, don't speak for the entire GOT fandom.

Let's not forget the absolute absurdity of a pregnancy surviving to term after a) leaping from an incredibly high wall (the snow will cushion the fall, but people underestimate how hard snow can be) b.) hypothermia c.) exhaustion d.) malnutrition e.) emotional stress and lord only knows what else those two will encounter before presumably making it to some sort of shelter or safety.

Of course that's just logic speaking and I thought the idea of Sansa willingly giving herself up to the Boltons as herself was illogical and absurd and look what happened so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am excited for the visions though. And it makes sense that Bran's projection would be there. Totally was not expecting The Three Eyed Crow to be there along with him as well so that's an unexpected pleasant surprise.

Biggest surprise from these stills though: Asha and Balon. I knew they'd be back this season but I wasn't expecting them to appear in the teasers.

13 hours ago, Mistress of Lemon Cakes said:

Let's not forget the absolute absurdity of a pregnancy surviving to term after a) leaping from an incredibly high wall (the snow will cushion the fall, but people underestimate how hard snow can be) b.) hypothermia c.) exhaustion d.) malnutrition e.) emotional stress and lord only knows what else those two will encounter before presumably making it to some sort of shelter or safety.

They will be at wall in 15 minutes. She did train under Littlefinger and must have learned his teleportation skills. 

I'm glad this season is going to be completely different from the book so when people spoil it on Facebook it won't spoil the book, I've no interest at all in watching it. I'm also confident that Ser Jorah and Daario are going to head off to rescue Dany. They would really want to get a move on in the show if she's ever going to land on Westeros. 

To me Sansa and Theon just look rough, as they should being what they've been through.

If the guy in that Bran shot is Brynden, then it's a shame it's not from an angle we can see if they give him one eye or the wine mark.  Now that I think about it, did S4 Bloodraven have either?

Women have brought pregnancies to term under the most horrendous circumstances, in concentration camps or after car crashes. Actually  in a repressive world women in their despair have frequently tried to abort children by jumping from high places, breaking both legs while the pregnancy stayed intact. Ironically if a pregnancy has just begun then the fetus would less likely be harmed by that jump from Winterfell's wall than in a more advanced pregnancy. 

Quite some time must have passed between the end of s5 and those pictures of Sansa if a pregnancy would be really visible under those heavy winter clothes, I guess 14 to 16 weeks of pregnancy, meaning  ca twelve weeks after Ramsay's first assault. And Sansa, being an inexperienced young woman, may not identify the first signs of pregnancy and won't be in a situation to get a remotely safe abortion. 

So these photos could only show a pregnancy if they are from a setting several weeks after the jump.

If she is indeed pregnant she will be in the books as well and under just as or nearly as ugly circumstances. So if this is the story Martin has planned for her, a baby from rape,  why should I disagree, it's his story. And it fits very well with the topic of bastards, (cripples and broken things).

And Ramsay's baby would no more be an abomination than a baby from Harry or Baelish or nice Pod. Terrible for the mother but a baby is a baby, full stop.

8 minutes ago, Woman of War said:

Women have brought pregnancies to term under the most horrendous circumstances, in concentration camps or after car crashes. Actually  in a repressive world women in their despair have frequently tried to abort children by jumping from high places and broke both legs while the pregnancy stayed intact. Ironically if a pregnancy has just begun then the fetus would less likely be harmed by that jump from Winterfell's wall than in a more advanced pregnancy. 

Quite some time must have passed between the end of s5 and those pictures of Sansa if a pregnancy would be really visible under those heavy winter clothes, I guess 14 to 16 weeks of pregnancy, meaning  ca twelve weeks after Ramsay's first assault. And Sansa, being an inexperienced young woman, may not identify the first signs of pregnancy and won't be in a situation to get a remotely safe abortion. 

So these photos could only show a pregnancy if they are from a setting several weeks after the jump.

If she is indeed pregnant she will be in the books as well and under just as or nearly as ugly circumstances.

the show has diverted from the books

how u can u be so sure

13 minutes ago, dread wolf said:

the show has diverted from the books

how u can u be so sure

I am relatively sure that major plot points happening to the more or less main characters won't be altered by the show if they are relevant for their final fate. And having a child is a major plot point relevant for Sansa's fate. Introducing a pregnancy only to let it end spontaneously or by abortion would be a screen time consuming detour for Sansa's character. It might rather be the other way round: The author, Martin,  can introduce a pregnancy that doesn't lead to a child but only adds misery and rage to Sansa. The show will only have that pregnancy if it leads to a child. Of course I may be wrong but I don't think I am.

But, as I wrote, the belly bulk would only mean pregnancy if a bit of time has passed. No pregnancy of three or four weeks shows under those layers of clothes.

12 minutes ago, Woman of War said:

I am relatively sure that major plot points happening to the more or less main characters won't be altered by the show if they are relevant for their final fate. And having a child is a major plot point relevant for Sansa's fate. Introducing a pregnancy only to let it end spontaneously or by abortion would be a screen time consuming detour for Sansa's character. It might rather be the other way round: The author, Martin,  can introduce a pregnancy that doesn't lead to a child but only adds misery and rage to Sansa. The show will only have that pregnancy if it leads to a child. Of course I may be wrong but I don't think I am.

But, as I wrote, the belly bulk would only mean pregnancy if a bit of time has passed. No pregnancy of three or four weeks shows under those layers of clothes.

sansa is in the vale i think she wont meet ramsay but something bad happening between her and harry the heir maybe

On 12. Februar 2016 at 7:22 AM, farerb said:

She's not pregnant.

Okay so I have never had a girlfirend pregnant so far, so my question: given that since the wedding night maybe 6 weeks, but not more then 2 months have passed, would the baby belly be THAT seignificant that u could spot it through  multiple layers of clothing?

She's not pregnant.

Okay so I have never had a girlfirend pregnant so far, so my question: given that since the wedding night maybe 6 weeks, but not more then 2 months have passed, would the baby belly be THAT seignificant that u could spot it through  multiple layers of clothing?

The belly is different in both images. One has her belly bigger than the other, it's the dress and how she poses.

She's not pregnant, I hope... I hope that old woman who gave her the candle, gaved her some moon tea too.

I was hoping more from those stills, more new characters. I really want to see the Tarly household and family, and even see Horn Hill on screen. And Oldtown! We need to see Oldtown! But I'll be just happy for that sneak of Greyjoy comeback. They couldn't just let Balon win that war forgetting the existence of him. 

And Alfie Allen it's so freaking different! What they have done to him? He was so cute on the last season with that hair and clothes.

Archived