(spoilers) Who dies in Season 6?

It's not Davos (I don't think) or Rickon on the cross, I believe it's Roose and Fat Walda; Walda isn't being shown as they didn't reveal the second body burning because it be a give away.

This year: Walda,Roose,Kevi,Pycell,Tommen, High Sparrow, Balon Greyjoy, Podrick (sadly), one or more Tullys, a lot of Wildings including WunWun and Tormund, Millesandre I know people say she needs to see Arya again but I have doubts her visions are right; her interpretation of them are lacking she does see the Bolton Banners falling, but not by the King she thought and she says she sees herself walking the walls of Winterfell, but I believe it's Sansa not her ( you notice in the latest trailers she and Sansa are wearing dark furs).

Mycella shown dead, Ellaria, Lyana Stark, The KG at the TOJ, Loras Tyrell,

Osha and Rickon

,Darrio, Asha next year if she is taking on Victorians part, too early for this year, maybe Theon, but outside of telling Sansa about her brothers, I think he needs to pay back a bigger debt to them so he gets a heroic death, maybe he kills Ramsey, though I'm thinking Sansa's arc is basically the same as her book, replace Harold Harding with Ramsey she shoves her needle through his throat laced with the strangler she will kill HH because he tries to rape her and she flees North to WF ( my guess).

Hodor(wimper wimper) Dolouris Edd (Nooooooo).

Euron,Jamie,Cersei,LF,Varies,Danny,Tyrion,Arya,Sansa,Brienne,Margery,Jorah,Merra,Missandei,Grayworm,Doran Martell, Bran seasons 7-8

I missed people but Westeros will go on, but by the end of the show and books everyone we know will die it's a matter of before,during or sometime after the war with the others conclude, the bittersweet ending will be Bran telling us the final story.

21 hours ago, Lord Lyman said:

Why would House Bolton burn bodies? They flay them and leave them on display, what would the point in burning them be?

If the victim is Stannis/Davos or one of their people: To mock their religion. "Haha, we have defeated and flayed you, now we put your mutilated bodies before your false god as a foul sacrifice."

On 4/5/2016 at 5:38 PM, Lautrec said:

It's not really that many characters when you take into account that no one really cares about the Waif or Fat Walda, or that some are characters that had very little screentime like Balon and Walder Frey. 

I don't see Daario arriving in Westeros, and I don't know who else could really kill him. Walder Frey, I think, has to die this season, unless they are just bringing him back to refresh our memories before S7 if he dies then. And since Arya probably isn't returning this season to Westeros, I don't know who else could kill him. As for Jhaqo, Drogon is likely.

Littlefinger is there because apparently a major character will die, and I think it's either him or Jaime. Robin and Loras could live, possibly, but I doubt it. As for Meera and Max von Sydow, I see them dying to give Bran and Hodor a chance to escape the Night's King, and being killed like Jojen was. Benioff and Weiss said, if I recall, that they killed of Jojen because it was unlikely that some of those wights wouldn't have killed at least one of them, and I guess they could apply the same logic with the White Walkers when they attack.

I agree that Daario will die but I suspect that he will not be killed by Dothraki, its just too generic, what I can definitely see is Jorah killing him in a fit of rage/fear OR I can also see Daario being the betrayer of Dany and ANY of her allies including Jorah+dragons killing him.

While Drogon might kill a lot of Dothraki, I suspect Jhaqo is killed by Jorah or Daario, especially if his antagonizing role is more substantial than one 5minute scene where he sends Dany off to Dosh Khaleen.

After seeing 2nd trailer, I am reconsidering some deaths. Such as Littlefinger death. That scene - it feels he sees something that startles/scares him - perhaps Lady Stoneheart? But then based on leaks from filming, he is present in aftermath of the big battle (ep 9), if he is killed, its in end of 9th/10th episodes, but still I feel he will probably live till next season.

3-eyed Raven death seem a bit premature - I think Bran does not leave Raven's hideout till next season and until he does - 3-eyed Raven lives. 2nd trailer does put Meera in some startling situation, so she might die too.

Because Robin became so irrelevant, I feel he might live thru till almost end at which point 99% of characters die ;). While in the books he means SOMETHING as he is in the way of LF plans that include marrying off Sansa to Harry the Heir, here he is a non-entity. He doesn't stay in way of LF plans of getting power - if D&D go logically, Vale Knights should be full of fury and eager for action against Freys, Boltons and Lannisters, so LF getting an army should be easy and without Robin he cannot have power. The only way he would die is D&D telegraphing intent to kill off Rickon but I doubt it. Just not this season death.

Loras, perhaps, especially after confirmation for Marvel show - schedules seem to be clashing - meaning he is done.

On 9-4-2016 at 9:15 AM, Grail King said:

Reveal hidden contents

Osha and Rickon

maybe Theon, but outside of telling Sansa about her brothers, I think he needs to pay back a bigger debt to them so he gets a heroic death, maybe he kills Ramsey,

Why would Theon need to "pay back a bigger debt" to Sansa? I'll have to repeat, he didn't owe the Starks anything in the first place, captives don't owe their captors for not hurting them.... that's ridiculous victim blaming. Not to mention that Theon actually saved Sansa when he didn't have to. I'm not saying she can't hate him, she has every right to hate him, even now, but Theon's storyline isn't centered arround serving the Starks, it's about discovering his own identity (though tbh, I'm not sure the writers of the show even get that considering what they've done with him so far) Him killing Ramsay I would sorta approve off I guess, though I'd still prefer it if either Asha kills Ramsay or Jon does it.

@thread subject: Balon will die, a bunch of small characters others have already mentioned and I assume that when it comes to bigger characters dying, I could see Cersei go and of the big 5 perhapes Arya though I hope not. (but I don't think it's nessacary for one of the big 5 to die tbh)

Yes his story is to find himself, and what he belatedly discovered is his true father died at Kings Landing; and his real home was Winterfell, unfortunately for him he was rejected by his true father and made a bad decision and compounded it by killing / burning those farm boys, if he doesn't owe it to the Starks he owes it to those farm boys one of which may have been his own.

I also don't believe he needs to die but he may.

38 minutes ago, INCBlackbird said:

Why would Theon need to "pay back a bigger debt" to Sansa? I'll have to repeat, he didn't owe the Starks anything in the first place, captives don't owe their captors for not hurting them.... that's ridiculous victim blaming. Not to mention that Theon actually saved Sansa when he didn't have to. I'm not saying she can't hate him, she has every right to hate him, even now, but Theon's storyline isn't centered arround serving the Starks, it's about discovering his own identity (though tbh, I'm not sure the writers of the show even get that considering what they've done with him so far) Him killing Ramsay I would sorta approve off I guess, though I'd still prefer it if either Asha kills Ramsay or Jon does it.

@thread subject: Balon will die, a bunch of small characters others have already mentioned and I assume that when it comes to bigger characters dying, I could see Cersei go and of the big 5 perhapes Arya though I hope not. (but I don't think it's nessacary for one of the big 5 to die tbh)

You might get your wish. Boltons are finished as the story needs to move on to bigger things and if it really ends in 13 episodes after season 6. I would prefer Theon or Sansa. They suffered wth him a lot or Ghost with Shaggydog as sort of ironic thing...you know being hunted by direwolves and since he likes so much going hunting with his dogs.

I'll take a few guesses:

1) Theon. I think he's going to sacrifice himself to help Sansa finish her escape.  Unfortunately for Theon, I think he'll probably be captured by Ramsay and company in the process rather than killed outright.  Regardless,  I just can't find a place for him in the story moving forward.  There may be one.  I just don't see it. 

2) Roose,  Ramsay and probably poor fat Walda, too.  The end of House Bolton is near. 

3) Alliser Thorne.  Edd,  fetch me another block. 

4) Olly.  Yeah, kid,  you're screwed.

5) One of the dragons,  to show that they're not invincible. 

6) Trystane Martell.  I sense that he's going to be invited to a barbeque...involving a dragon. 

7) Lord Friendzone.  The main question for me is whether or not he and his greyscale do any collateral damage. 

9 hours ago, Grail King said:

Yes his story is to find himself, and what he belatedly discovered is his true father died at Kings Landing; and his real home was Winterfell, unfortunately for him he was rejected by his true father and made a bad decision and compounded it by killing / burning those farm boys, if he doesn't owe it to the Starks he owes it to those farm boys one of which may have been his own.

I also don't believe he needs to die but he may.

How is Ned his true father? Honestly that line was really dumb because people will interpret it like you, they might have even wrote it that way.... But Ned was cold to Theon, he was his captor, Theon displays some aspects of stockholm syndrome for him even.  Theon WANTED to be a Stark sure but he never could be. The point is that he wasn't a good Greyjoy according to his father and his brothers so when he was taken to Winterfell be Ned he tried to find a home there but couldn't because he was rejected. He comforted himself over the years by imagening his romanticized homecoming and telling himself that he's the perfect ironborn, that he doesn't need to belong in Winterfell cause he has a home, when that homecoming doesn't come true the way he wanted it too he desparetly goes back to Winterfell and tries to make that his home again. Theon tries to link his identity to others, to a place and the point is that that's not nessacary, Theon doesn't have to be a Greyjoy or a Stark to have an identity, we're all individuals but our identity tends to be based on how others see us and Theon has been used as a tool pretty much his entire life so he started to see himself that way, he never realized that he can be himself, that he has a personality and doesn't have to make one (cause that what he tries in Clash) So the point is not which house he's linked to the point is that he doesn't have to be linked to either in order to be a full person.

Yeah he owes those farm boys but they're dead so I don't see what he could do to make it up to them. Also, I don't see how one may be his, that theory has been debunked many times, it came out of nowhere pretty much, there's absolutly nothing that points towards either of those kids to be his and it's already pretty much impossible because Theon isn't that old...

I don't think he will die in the books, at least not till the very last one if he does. But I am scared about the show cause it's been proven many times that D&D don't understand the vast majority of the characters, Theon definitly included. But he better not die cause I would barely survive that...

OK my updated death list:

* Wun Wun (killed by Ramsay)

* Rickon (killed by Ramsay)

* Osha (killed by Ramsay)

* Roose/Walda (killed by Ramsay)

* Walder Frey (killed Red Wedding 2.0)

* Jorah (Greyscale)

* Grey worm or Missandei (someone has to die in Meereen and it may be both)

* Pycelle/Kevan Lannister (killed by Varys littlebirds)

* Lloris Tyrell (killed by faith)

* Tommen (killed and sets up Cersei for her death next season)

* Ramsay (killed by Jon at the end of the battle of Ice)

* Balon Greyjoy (killed by Euron)

* Melisandre (Not sure how)

* Alliser Thorne/Olly (both going down in episode 1)

I am 98% of all of these but the only problem is none of the above are major characters and we know a big player is going down this year.

3 hours ago, INCBlackbird said:

How is Ned his true father? Honestly that line was really dumb because people will interpret it like you, they might have even wrote it that way.... But Ned was cold to Theon, he was his captor, Theon displays some aspects of stockholm syndrome for him even.  Theon WANTED to be a Stark sure but he never could be. The point is that he wasn't a good Greyjoy according to his father and his brothers so when he was taken to Winterfell be Ned he tried to find a home there but couldn't because he was rejected. He comforted himself over the years by imagening his romanticized homecoming and telling himself that he's the perfect ironborn, that he doesn't need to belong in Winterfell cause he has a home, when that homecoming doesn't come true the way he wanted it too he desparetly goes back to Winterfell and tries to make that his home again. Theon tries to link his identity to others, to a place and the point is that that's not nessacary, Theon doesn't have to be a Greyjoy or a Stark to have an identity, we're all individuals but our identity tends to be based on how others see us and Theon has been used as a tool pretty much his entire life so he started to see himself that way, he never realized that he can be himself, that he has a personality and doesn't have to make one (cause that what he tries in Clash) So the point is not which house he's linked to the point is that he doesn't have to be linked to either in order to be a full person.

Yeah he owes those farm boys but they're dead so I don't see what he could do to make it up to them. Also, I don't see how one may be his, that theory has been debunked many times, it came out of nowhere pretty much, there's absolutly nothing that points towards either of those kids to be his and it's already pretty much impossible because Theon isn't that old...

I don't think he will die in the books, at least not till the very last one if he does. But I am scared about the show cause it's been proven many times that D&D don't understand the vast majority of the characters, Theon definitly included. But he better not die cause I would barely survive that...

Agreed.

3 hours ago, JonSnowed said:

OK my updated death list:

* Wun Wun (killed by Ramsay)

* Rickon (killed by Ramsay)

* Osha (killed by Ramsay)

* Roose/Walda (killed by Ramsay)

* Walder Frey (killed Red Wedding 2.0)

* Jorah (Greyscale)

* Grey worm or Missandei (someone has to die in Meereen and it may be both)

* Pycelle/Kevan Lannister (killed by Varys littlebirds)

* Lloris Tyrell (killed by faith)

* Tommen (killed and sets up Cersei for her death next season)

* Ramsay (killed by Jon at the end of the battle of Ice)

* Balon Greyjoy (killed by Euron)

* Melisandre (Not sure how)

* Alliser Thorne/Olly (both going down in episode 1)

I am 98% of all of these but the only problem is none of the above are major characters and we know a big player is going down this year.

I agree w/this list except I think Jorah doesn't die this season.  Not sure on Mel, but I think everyone else on your list will die.

7 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I agree w/this list except I think Jorah doesn't die this season.  Not sure on Mel, but I think everyone else on your list will die.

Yeah, agree. And those are the deaths the alleged leaks reported, so maybe they are at least somewhat accurate. 

- Alliser Thorne, Olly, and the rest of the mutineers

- Ramsey, Roose, Walda

- Daario, a khal or two, Missandei (someone has to go, the romance is stale, and it would make for more action if a man of action were the survivor between the two).

- Ellaria, Trystane

- Tommen, Kevan, Pycelle, Loras, Lancel, High Sparrow

- Balon, Theon

-Sweetrobin

Jorah is going to survive to reach Westeros and spread a plague.  Cersei will live to see her world crumbling into next season with Marg surviving to be her counter as the Tyrells need another young face to combat any claims and create yet more chaos.  Mel I see surviving if only because we don't have another central Lord of Light character; when she goes either another will be introduced soon or another will have been recently introduced.  I think Meera will survive now to better link Bran to his humanity.  Rickon I have no opinion on either way.

The thing with Cersei is that I am expecting to burn down kings landing before her death, so Tommen dying probably happens not too long before this and I bet she blames  the faith for it.  Although I'm not sure who would kill Tommen unless it's the same scene in which Pycelle and Kevan get it.

3 minutes ago, JonSnowed said:

The thing with Cersei is that I am expecting to burn down kings landing before her death, so Tommen dying probably happens not too long before this and I bet she blames  the faith for it.  Although I'm not sure who would kill Tommen unless it's the same scene in which Pycelle and Kevan get it.

Most likely Robert Strong or revive Sandor. I predict Tommen will die by attempting to protect Margaery.

32 minutes ago, 239JMFL34109 said:

i totally think cersei will try to poison margery and kill tommen 

That could well work and then in her grief burn down kings landing so when Dany arrives next season it's a mess as per her vision.

Archived