Thank you Iwan

Hey, Ramsay may be the most vile character ever, but the actor played him tremendously well, as vile as the tv show could allow. We all know book Ramsay would not have been possible.

To be honest, I gotta admit I'm gonna miss him. The other "bad" guys are just sort of shades of grey, Ramsay made them all seem tame. Gonna miss House Bolton. They got what they deserved but the actors, for both Roose and Ramsay will be missed, at least by me.

I had a party at my place tonight to watch the show and the place went wild at the end. That's because Iwan played his part fantastically. So kudos.

Iwan was marvelous. I have such mixed feelings: For so long, all I wanted was to see Ramsay dead ... but now I'm going to miss him. :blink: The show has had many excellent villains, but few (if any) have been as despicable and pathologically evil as Ramsay. Props to Mr. Rheon for his excellent work! 

What are you talking about?

Ramsay is an orphan with no familly who has never known love. :mellow:

He never knew his mother. :(

He's best friend Reek betrayed him. :frown5:

His best girlfriend Myranda was murdered by his jeallous wife. :bawl:

His wife left him for his best friend. :crying:

Ramsay died a hero!

Sansa is the villain. She lied to Jon about her secret army. She waited for everyone to be slaughtered and the battle to be over to send the army into battle just like the Late Walter Frey.:o She then killed Ramsay in an unspeakable way and smiled. She enjoyed it! :thumbsdown:

Her precious ally is LittleFinger.:commie: The most evil person in the show.

She also got Nymeria sentenced to death. Her father threw away his honor to try and save her. She was involved in Kingslaying Joffrey.

Her brother Robb and thousands of Northermen died trying to save her.:fencing:

She seduced a married man (LittleFinger) to comit adultery and kissed him:love:. Her aunt Lysa died because of her. leaving a mentally retarded boy of age 6 orphan.

She married Ramsay for social status and money and never tried to get to know him or get along with him.:tantrum:

Sansa is the devil.:devil: She has a Stoneheart. Badum-tssss.

Iwan's portrayal divides me. He did nothing particularly creative with the role, but I blame D&D and the producers simply wanting to add another crazy and sadistic Joffrey character to the show.

But that's the thing - during his more subtle and quiet moments, I truly see Ramsay from the books in Iwan (the quiet, brooding malice and lack of empathy). However, ever since his introduction, he plays the craziness over the top and I've hated that.

Remember when Joffrey was the most hated and sadistic man in Westeros? We knew it would take one sick, twisted and brilliant son of a bitch to outrank Joffrey on the crazy scale. And up steps Ramsay fucking Bolton! Iwan Rheon was absolutely magnificent in this role and he deserves every single plaudit he receives.

Iwan's acting was really great and somehow, after seeing him in so many episodes, this episode was the one that made me realize that he's really good looking. He looks average in real life but he's 8.5/10 in GoT. I'll excuse my shallow ass out

Unlike Joffrey, I didn't find Ramsay to be believable at all. The casting decision was wrong and the writing was poor.

I'd like to think that the character will go down in TV/film history as an example of "overdoing" evil, however I wouldn't be at all surprised if a bunch of edgemaster writers and producers out there see it as a benchmark to beat.

3 hours ago, TheGreenBell said:

Jack Gleeson and Iwan Rheon deserve an award for their acting. 

Yes - but I always disliked Joffrey more than Ramsay. Joffrey was cruel and gutless, which I think is worse than being cruel and at least brave.

Show is going to be boring without Ramsay.

Archived