TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

3 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

You know, I'm not even convinced that Ragnar has pockets. Impressive he didn't lose it at sea though.

And yeah. That was the best episode in a number of seasons. Eckbert might have been the best part though. Especially given what's coming.

Spoiler

Yeah Eckbert was great. As for Ragnar, it's IMPOSSIBLE he didn't lose it in that sea storm. 

Hey people!

I started reading this book, and found out about volunteer match, and it's so cool because you can volunteer for anything that interests you! I've signed up for a few so far. One being an Usher for a classical music symphony. I really hope I get it! The event looks super fun and I've been bored with consuming my life with myself and my desires. Anyway, yeah I hope you all are good and keeping warm. 

Hi everyone!

On 12/1/2017 at 9:13 PM, RhaenysB said:

It kinda stopped being fun after two months of looking. Now I just want it to be over. 

Any particular reason or just in general? 

When it takes too long it can be annoying.

I am anxious with job, I have apply for some jobs but I have no answers yet.

44 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Hi everyone!

Indeed. 

What kinda jobs are you applying for? 

33 minutes ago, Adara said:

Hello people :) Long time no see. Hope everybody's doing well.

Winter has come, we have snow and don't like it. We is everyone but me :D

JQC! Seen Sherlock? What a rollercosster!

Hi Adara! Nice to see you around. 

There is no snow in the city only muddy and icy goo, but my mom says there's 20cms of crystal bright white snow. 

There's new Sherlock already? Then what am I doing watching Stranger Things here...? Need to check that out. 

1 hour ago, Adara said:

JQC! Seen Sherlock? What a rollercosster!

Yes! They were awesome! 

50 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Indeed. 

Jobs that have to do with my studies and not jobs in general but since we are in crisis jobs are not very easy to find. I believe that I will have to move  as I have already planned.

21 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Yes! They were awesome! 

Jobs that have to do with my studies and not jobs in general but since we are in crisis jobs are not very easy to find. I believe that I will have to move  as I have already planned.

Oh I'm sorry to hear it's difficult. What did you study again? I'm sorry if you have said before, I'm forgetful. The job market is kinda screwed up here too. You will move somewhere in Greece or abroad? 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh I'm sorry to hear it's difficult. What did you study again? I'm sorry if you have said before, I'm forgetful. The job market is kinda screwed up here too. You will move somewhere in Greece or abroad? 

The plan is to move abroad, I am thinking either in Northern Europe like Germany but lately I am thinking about Cyprus or Malta. 

40 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

The plan is to move abroad, I am thinking either in North Europe, Germany or Scandinavia but lately I am thinking about Cyprus or Malta. 

Malta is a lovely place and you can visit Daenerys and Drogo's wedding venue. And Scandinavia is of course a dream world. 

So my cousin wants to go to private school... imo this is the stupidest idea in the world. 

22 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Hey people!

I started reading this book, and found out about volunteer match, and it's so cool because you can volunteer for anything that interests you! I've signed up for a few so far. One being an Usher for a classical music symphony. I really hope I get it! The event looks super fun and I've been bored with consuming my life with myself and my desires. Anyway, yeah I hope you all are good and keeping warm. 

Wait, you can read?

7 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Hi everyone!

I'm 'holding my thumbs' for you! What kind of job are you looking into?

35 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Wait, you can read?

I think so. 

The dark side is sneezing :huh:

20 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Indeed. 

Hi Adara! Nice to see you around. 

There is no snow in the city only muddy and icy goo, but my mom says there's 20cms of crystal bright white snow. 

There's new Sherlock already? Then what am I doing watching Stranger Things here...? Need to check that out. 

Episode 3 is on the air tonight. And I have no idea how long we have to wait for season 5, if there is a season 5 at all :lol:

19 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Yes! They were awesome! 

Good luck with the job hunt, it's not easy to find something good around here

Sherlock

Spoiler

I hope Mary is Sherinford and Mycroft pulled another Reichenbach with her... pleasepleaseplease...

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I do hate you TfL. Oh so much.

48 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Who is tfl and why are they worthy of your scorn?

TFL is the Temporal Frustration League. They're a sinister organization dedicated to disrupting the lives of Londoners and meddling with the Tube-Space-Continuum. 

Archived