TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

Generally only heels or new ballet flats give me blisters. But for some reason these boots are killing my feet. Probably because they are pretty. Somehow all pretty shoes must be uncomfortable. Though once some random Lacoste sneakers gave me blisters. Outrage. Never wore them again. 

18 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Okay maybe I'm not old... sometimes I feel old and sometimes I feel like I'm still a kid. That's probably not normal.. Oh, I will be very very satisfied if I make it to 75-80ish. 

I think that's pretty normal. At least I know what you're talking about very well.

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Any shoe can give you a blister in my experience. I have blisters right now on my toes made not directly by my boots, but from the other toe, which is squeezed against the first one by the boot. Weird. I would not even say that the boots are too narrow.

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

All shoes seem to give me blisters when I first wear them in, though some are significantly worse than others. Very surprised I do t have elephant hide for skin on the back of my foot by now

Wear socks and buy Sketchers. 

I get blisters from some shoes, or you know that shoes that cause pain around your heel too but it doesn't blister.

Usually when I wear heels I put some flip flops in my bag too to change into if they get too painful.

11 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

At these temperatures, I am wearing tights and socks under winter boots.

It was cold here once. I had to wear two pairs of trousers, two pairs of socks, a t-shirt, a sweater, a hoodie, a winter coat, a hat, a scarf and gloves to uni. 

Do you guys know when is the only time I am discriminated for anything? When I try to watch a show. The world just refuses to allow me to pay money to watch what I want, because of my geographical position. 

I am so sick and tired to spending two hours trying to watch a goddamn 40minute runtime episode that aired six weeks ago. Why does this have to be so difficult? Why can't I fucking watch whatever the fuck I want for my money? 

So after 3.5 hours of struggle I managed to watch two episodes... it's sort of okay so far, if we get past some fundamental issues. The casting is truly terrible...  Ivar is the only capable actor from all the little ragnars. Ivar by the way... 

Spoiler

Didn't ANYBODY tell that poor kid that he can perfectly satisfy a woman with his perfectly functional hands and mouth? Jon snow needs to go to Kattegat asap and have a man to man conversation with Ivar about these things... or podrick. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

So after 3.5 hours of struggle I managed to watch two episodes... it's sort of okay so far, if we get past some fundamental issues. The casting is truly terrible...  Ivar is the only capable actor from all the little ragnars. Ivar by the way... 

Hide contents

Didn't ANYBODY tell that poor kid that he can perfectly satisfy a woman with his perfectly functional hands and mouth? Jon snow needs to go to Kattegat asap and have a man to man conversation with Ivar about these things... or podrick. 

It only goes downhill in the next two episodes. (Or three. I don't know how many I managed to watch). 

Also, does Amazon Prime not stream it for you? That's where I was watching.

6 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

It only goes downhill in the next two episodes. (Or three. I don't know how many I managed to watch). 

What show was it.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I wear socks. And you know what wouldn't give me blisters and rhymes with socks? 

I should start wearing them to uni

Well... I'm not sure I'm allowed to say it in here, under the PG tyranny of the so called "leaders..." but

Cocks?

8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Oh well, can't wait. More Torvi I hope.

No, of course it doesn't. Nothing does... 

20 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh well, can't wait. More Torvi I hope.

No, of course it doesn't. Nothing does... 

After those episodes it gets really good again. Season 2 good, IMO, in the most recent few, even if I can't stand any of the sons except Bjorn and Ivar.

54 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

After those episodes it gets really good again. Season 2 good, IMO, in the most recent few, even if I can't stand any of the sons except Bjorn and Ivar.

Bjorn and Ivar are the only ones with a personality so far. Or acting skills. Or decent costume and makeup design. They are the brand products, the other three are the tesco value editions. 

8 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Well... I'm not sure I'm allowed to say it in here, under the PG tyranny of the so called "leaders..." but

Hide contents

Cocks?

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I am sorry, but ... :ack:

There was supposed to be an image alongside this but it doesn't appear to have made it. Crocs, crocs is what I meant. 

The other doesn't even make sense :lol: 

Archived