TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

6 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Speaking of BBC, do you plan on watching Taboo tonight? I'm curious, the trailers look good and BBC does get it right sometimes

I might give it a try actually, Luther,Ripper Street and Peaky Blinders are the only things they've gotten right in recent times and the premise of Taboo seems interesting.

Plus I'm staying in anyway, curse you Mother Nature :(.

10 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I might give it a try actually, Luther,Ripper Street and Peaky Blinders are the only things they've gotten right in recent times and the premise of Taboo seems interesting.

Ripper Street was awesome until The death. :bawl::crying::bawl:

14 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Ruth Wilson is fantastic in it, well if you like stone cold psychopathic killers she is anyway.

I didn't really liked her at Jane Eyre along Captain Flint. She seemed to be at the brink of tears in every single moment.

4 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Ripper Street was awesome until The death. :bawl::crying::bawl:

I didn't really liked her at Jane Eyre along Captain Flint. She seemed to be at the brink of tears in every single moment.

I've not actually caught up with Ripper Street after the episode with the train crash yet, I'm unsure how much I've got to catch up on?.

Shes not like that in Luther at all, cry at every moment?, more likely to slit your throats with a pair of scissors at any moment than cry.

6 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I've not actually caught up with Ripper Street after the episode with the train crash yet, I'm unsure how much I've got to catch up on?.

You mean season 3 the first episode right? 

7 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Shes not like that in Luther at all, cry at every moment?, more likely to slit your throats with a pair of scissors at any moment than cry.

That would be interesting. Also I saw that the Doctor and Ellaria are also playing which means that is even more interesting.

2 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

I don't know what to say. But for Southern Greece around -10 is freezing. 

I can't imagine -41.5 degrees, I have experienced -35 and that's enough for me. My earrings froze to my face. My grandmother thought it was an excellent day for skiing...

28 minutes ago, Call me Odie said:

I can't imagine -41.5 degrees, I have experienced -35 and that's enough for me. My earrings froze to my face. My grandmother thought it was an excellent day for skiing...

I am not sure that I would had been able to experience -35. 

3 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

You mean season 3 the first episode right? 

That would be interesting. Also I saw that the Doctor and Ellaria are also playing which means that is even more interesting.

Yeah Season 3 Episode 1 sounds about right.

Valentino Rossi wasn't in Luther:wacko:, the actress that plays Ellaria in GoT was though, you're right.

1 minute ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yeah Season 3 Episode 1 sounds about right.

The death is at the last episode of season 4.

3 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Valentino Rossi wasn't in Luther:wacko:,

Here at 00:18

4 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

the actress that plays Ellaria in GoT was though, you're right.

She is one of my favorite and she is stunning.

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Plus I'm staying in anyway, curse you Mother Nature :(.

Pesky Blinders is brilliant. Crazy Russians being crazy in season three was one of the best things on tv last year :D 

I ended up missing Taboo. I'll catch up tomorrow. 

Mother Nature is a bitch. 

48 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Pesky Blinders is brilliant. Crazy Russians being crazy in season three was one of the best things on tv last year :D 

I ended up missing Taboo. I'll catch up tomorrow. 

Mother Nature is a bitch. 

I deal with those on a daily basis anyway :P, but yes Peaky Blinders last Season was a highlight of last Years TV, as was Westworld.

7 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

No, but I'm rewatching House of Cards. The season one feels :crying:

The British original is great; I'm not sure if I want to watch the American series or not.

On 7. 1. 2017 at 10:35 AM, RhaenysB said:

Okay, autocorrect is a love hate thing. I love that it corrects to the word (it thinks) you meant when you accidentally hit the wrong letters and it adds all the apostrophes in English so I don't have to bother with that, it also adds capitals where necessary (like in the word English). It's more of a pain in the ass in Hungarian because it barely ever gets the suffix right. And like Nazca said you can put different languages into your keyboard and change them with the little globe icon next to the numbers icon. 

As for the Snapchat on Messenger, that's a new update they created some weeks ago and everybody hates it. It used to be perfect with that stupid "story" function. 

On and you can open new tabs clicking the bottom right corner of the screen (on iPhone) or the top right corner of the screen (on Samsung). The icon is two squares/rectangles, one in front of the other. (This is where you might accidentally hit that stupid forum chat button we still have... I hate that bloody chat button)

Nope, no such button on there. Maybe I need to use a different browser.

Autocorrect will stay off, I managed to find the different languages option (no globe, it is on the space tab for me), and it is handy because according to which language I use, it gives me different extra letters.

21 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

IT'S SNOWING AGAIN! IT'S -4 AND IT'S SNOWING!

HERE TOO! :wub:

- 4, snowing, and it has been snowing since yesterday evening. So there is actualy snow blanket laying on the floor! I should go outside and enjoy it in a few hours. It is supposed to stay under zero for the next few days, so it must stick around!

The supernatural entity and I only realised it was snowing when he went with me to the metro station when I went from his place back to mine yesterday night. There were no snowflakes when I came there. Then I went home and realised that there is less snow here than in his part of the city. Then I stood in front of the door of my flat for 10 minutes because my landlady went to sleep and forgot to take the keys out of the lock on the inside. I was starting to fear I would have to go back and stay with the supernatural entity anyway. But then the landlady finally heard me ringing the phone.

18 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Minus anything is literally freezing no matter where it is.

Yep, I wanted to say this as well. :P

16 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

I'm crying here.

*pats shoulder* There there.

6 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Cora!

O-oh. Not you two in the same room ...

8 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Nope, no such button on there. Maybe I need to use a different browser.

Autocorrect will stay off, I managed to find the different languages option (no globe, it is on the space tab for me), and it is handy because according to which language I use, it gives me different extra letters.

Well, I have no idea then, but I'm sure you can open multiple tabs in every browser. You just need to figure out how. And yeah, that's the idea of the language option. 

FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!, don't you hate it when you're watching something on Ebay and plan to bid near the end check at 10 minutes left then get distracted and miss the end :angry2:, I just want to fry everything with lightning at the moment.

Do you all ever put on a face mask and dance around the room in PJs singing along to a top hit song with wet hair...? Because I might be having a problem here... at least nobody sees it. Wait... now I can't decide if that's better or worse... 

Archived