Jaime L

Westeros Experts League 2017

268 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

 

I do too. Think it's a great idea. 

Jace, we can't afford to pay you. But if you do an awesome job this year, we'll triple it next year. 

Double it and we've got a deal.

So for this to work I'll need to know how the matches turn out and what's happening on the waiver wire. Is there a way for you to give me access to seeing the league screen? Like a spectator type deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

For Hank Baskett? Holy shit, who was driving the price up on you? They must have been laughing their asses off.

Eh. It was a hurricane of events and my first ever playoff auction...it was a raw, untamed time in the Westeros Football Leagues...i got caught with 1 spot left and  $82 in my pocket...we can all laugh today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Eh. It was a hurricane of events and my first ever playoff auction...it was a raw, untamed time in the Westeros Football Leagues...i got caught with 1 spot left and  $82 in my pocket...we can all laugh today...

I guess you could say

*Puts on sunglasses*

You put all your eggs in one Baskett?

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I guess you could say

*Puts on sunglasses*

You put all your eggs in one Baskett?

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Brutal, Juice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

It was $82 thank you very much. 

:bowdown:

15 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I guess you could say

*Puts on sunglasses*

You put all your eggs in one Baskett?

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Double it and we've got a deal.

So for this to work I'll need to know how the matches turn out and what's happening on the waiver wire. Is there a way for you to give me access to seeing the league screen? Like a spectator type deal?

I gotta talk with Shirley to make sure we're willing to pay you this much.

But, yes, I understand there's a way I can give you access to view the league as a non-participant. Just have to figure out how. But if you abuse the privilege, I'll take the damn media credential and pin it on Manhole Eunuchsbane! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just been able to triple-source that Ezekiel Elliot, the second year star running back of the Cowboys will indeed be suspended for the first 6 games of the 2017 season, though we expect that to be appealed down to 3 or 4 games before the season officially starts.

Obviously this is important for a variety of reasons to fantasy owners as a potential top-5 player, reasonably sure to auction for no less than 55 dollars is now uncertain to play for a third of the year.

Don't be surprised if he still goes off the board with a high price tag though, especially if the suspension is reduced below 5 games. Several high ranking people I've spoken to have suggested that he could still be worth a late second/early third round pick and about twenty to thirty dollars in an auction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jaime L said:

But if you abuse the privilege, I'll take the damn media credential and pin it on Manhole Eunuchsbane! 

Write it down in the record books, if the world goes to hell, this was the tipping point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Write it down in the record books, if the world goes to hell, this was the tipping point. 

I'm of the hook!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WEFL Network Media Insider Jace, The Spice , reporting that many are raving about #2 overall pick Mitch Trubitski outperforming like Glennin in the Bears preseason opener. Jace says that if this game changed your opinion on where to draft either passer, you're already fucked.

This has been: I'll Get to it in a Minute

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 10:07 PM, Jaxom 1974 said:

I'm of the hook!

Hell nah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:53 AM, Jaime L said:

ETA: Reminder PMs sent to Mya and Bronn. Groz, however, can't receive any. Freaking too popular Groz. 

I'm hoping all 3 will be able to make it, but am lurking about just in case they can't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm here I'm here!!! Jaim, are you still on FB? If I ever don't reply on here, please someone message me on FB so I get my ass in gear and check here. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also 9/3-9/4 are perfect for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mya Stone said:

I'm here I'm here!!! Jaim, are you still on FB? If I ever don't reply on here, please someone message me on FB so I get my ass in gear and check here. :) 

My presence on FB is more theoretical. :P

Ok, cool. Everyone has checked in except @grozeng. Groz, if you're interested in playing this year I'm giving you until Thursday 8/24 EOD to claim your spot. Return to us Groz or be lost forever! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

My presence on FB is more theoretical. :P

Ok, cool. Everyone has checked in except @grozeng. Groz, if you're interested in playing this year I'm giving you until Thursday 8/24 EOD to claim your spot. Return to us Groz or be lost forever! 

Posted on the league just in case that'll get to him. Will be good to get everyone confirmed and get out the riff-raff then add the new blood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hold on, if Groz doesn't show who takes his place? I would have been safe by points scored if not for Mya's truly incredible ability to hex her weekly opponents, I'll remind you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you need to invite someone who's never played in Experts before. You'd be wise to find some new blood, someone with no experience, a real outsider as it were. It’s clearly working for the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I think you need to invite someone who's never played in Experts before. You'd be wise to find some new blood, someone with no experience, a real outsider as it were. It’s clearly working for the country.

On many sides. On many sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now