Westeros Experts League 2017

Jaime L

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

I’d say 7 of my top 10 picks were out for a lot of the season, and in HP’s league, literally my entire starting lineup was out by mid season. It was a disaster.

The great news is the Westeros CouldaWouldaShoulda League still has openings. 

39 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

The great news is the Westeros CouldaWouldaShoulda League still has openings. 

This just in, a widening rift between the loveable fool @Tywin et al. and the tyrannical Experts Comissioner @Jaime L has people wondering if Westeros ethics violations have occurred. 

1 hour ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

This just in, a widening rift between the loveable fool @Tywin et al. and the tyrannical Experts Comissioner @Jaime L has people wondering if Westeros ethics violations have occurred. 

The only part I object to is "widening". I've been giving Tywin hell since he was a n00b. If that's wrong, I don't want to be right. 

Ok, the deadline has passed. Sorry Groz, whereever you are, we'll miss you buddy. Not many can say they went out a champion. 

@Dunknegg, congrats! You've made Experts after all. Please PM me your email so I can send you the league invite.

Will aim to send out all league invites over this weekend for the new teams so keep an eye out for them. 

19 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Fool? Seems a bit harsh. I'd like to fashion myself as a high end rodeo clown. AndI did manage to graduate at the top of my class, Summa Cum Laude and with High Distinction, and I mostly drank my way through college. 

:P

17 hours ago, Jaime L said:

The only part I object to is "widening". I've been giving Tywin hell since he was a n00b. If that's wrong, I don't want to be right. 

Lol. Working political booths at the MN State Fair has thickened my skin.

And on that note, I have a question for you. Do you know what junior senators often do after they've taken their first oath of office?

2 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Ok, the deadline has passed. Sorry Groz, whereever you are, we'll miss you buddy. Not many can say they went out a champion. 

@Dunknegg, congrats! You've made Experts after all. Please PM me your email so I can send you the league invite.

Your PM is not accepting messages so please use derekfootball@yahoo.com.

3 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Lol. Working political booths at the MN State Fair has thickened my skin.

And on that note, I have a question for you. Do you know what junior senators often do after they've taken their first oath of office?

Whore themselves out to special interests? 

1 hour ago, Dunknegg said:

Your PM is not accepting messages so please use derekfootball@yahoo.com.

Doh. Thanks man, got it.

2 hours ago, JJ Lannister said:

Do you have my email Jaime or do I need to message you?

PM me to be safe. I've deleted some PMs so there should be room now.  

18 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

They carve their names into their assigned desk. And when you're relegated and I ascend I'm going to carve my name into your slot! 

Ok, that sounded kinda dirty. But I admire your... spunk.

Perhaps this is my final year in Experts. I've had some close calls in the past and this year I might not be so lucky. But if the Gods are good you will receive a spot and I will remain and we will settle this on the field like the warrior poets I have only now just decided we are. 

On 8/25/2017 at 5:16 PM, Jaime L said:

Ok, that sounded kinda dirty. But I admire your... spunk.

Perhaps this is my final year in Experts. I've had some close calls in the past and this year I might not be so lucky. But if the Gods are good you will receive a spot and I will remain and we will settle this on the field like the warrior poets I have only now just decided we are. 

Lol agreed. It wouldn't be the same if I couldn't beat the breaks off of you. Also, ever seen someone do it back to back?:

"Veni, Vidi, Vici" is Latin for "I came, I saw, I conquered", this perfectly describes the drafting tactics of King'sLandingCullers, who yielded a projected first-place finish (13-0-0, 2,354 points) in Westeros Football League B League. They obviously understand how important the running back position is in fantasy football. They used three of their first five picks on RBs Le'Veon Bell (first round), Leonard Fournette (second round), and Carlos Hyde (fifth round). If these guys can do what they're expected to do, King'sLandingCullers will benefit. They are the best set of RBs in the league.

So sorry to flake out on everyone.  Extremely busy at work (lots of 16-18 hour days lately) and my daughter has had some health issues that have ate up a lot of time.  so sorry I did not join and have not been online.

Good luck to everyone this year - I am trying to resurrect Dynasty and if anyone wants to do a keeper league I may start one if there is interest since I need to get some Fantasy football in this year and an autodrafted Thunderdome team is not going to do it for me.

19 minutes ago, grozeng said:

So sorry to flake out on everyone.  Extremely busy at work (lots of 16-18 hour days lately) and my daughter has had some health issues that have ate up a lot of time.  so sorry I did not join and have not been online.

Good luck to everyone this year - I am trying to resurrect Dynasty and if anyone wants to do a keeper league I may start one if there is interest since I need to get some Fantasy football in this year and an autodrafted Thunderdome team is not going to do it for me.

Hope everything is okay with your daughter.  :(

Archived