Impossible Avatars

Shael

I remember when Jaim changed to Zooey; there was much uproar.

Before my newest Eliza pic, I had this Eliza diddy, which was EHK's fave. He was quite upset when I changed it. I may change it back. I dunno. I like her spunk in it, and I think it gives the fl00b the proper message. However, this one? Boobs.

Thoughts?

Due to your old Avatar you were the first person on this board, I could remember, when I read a post.

Elize is too damn hot I guess.

Otherwise - I changed my avatars quite a lot. I can't even remember my first. The one I have now will stay...like forever.

Changing is okay, but only by one degree of separation.

For instance, Shael, you could switch to Grace, Jim or R. Kelly; OR Gene Simmons, Wilder or Pitney.

Fun!

That is a great idea. Cathartic even! I'll be sticking with the one I have for a good long while though, until I can stand the creepy smile no more.

As mentioned, me. Not without PMs. I believe the reason is called "boobs."

Yes, but would you like to change it? I'm not saying you should, just curious.

Before my newest Eliza pic, I had this Eliza diddy, which was EHK's fave.

It's really hard to argue against boobs. But your old one is sweet. If you change it though, some other boarder will have to pick up the boob slack.

For my part, it's hard to see myself ever changing my own av. I smile every time I see it.

As do I. :thumbsup:

Yeah. Right now it looks like a sonogram.

ETA: Don't look now, but our best belov'd X-ray has gone back to.....dum, dum, DUM!

THE HYPNO-TOAD. :love:

Hooray!

I was coming in here to say that one avatar that should never change is yours. I mean, I like the older one, but this one? Boobs! I stalk you on several threads just so I can see your avatar.

I'm pretty good at being able to tell who the poster is regardless of what their current avatar is. Sometimes it's amusing to see how some people change their avatar often but always maintain some part the same, like LooN for instance.

Another vote for the boobs :)

And, yes, LooN's av's are awesome.

What I want to know is how much truth there is in advertising. Does S John really look like an Otter (or does he have a problem with fire?) If I ever meet Raidne in person, will she show me the finger(complete with side boobage?) Does LooN really wear a pomelo to the worksite? Etc., etc., etc.

This. I don't think anyone should be allowed to change their av. Except in the case of identity theft.

I change mine all the time. Usually it is some sexy witch to match the season or my mood. I like change---or a pretense at change at least. ;)

(Changed my name too-to show support for my favorite house--but I keep either Lany or Cassandra in any changes)

(the skeksis SkekZok the Ritual-Master).

I dig the skeksis, it suits you! Hmmm, that was meant to be a compliment but I'm not sure if it is...

I change mine all the time.

Holy Abe Lincoln, Lany you're like a new person! :lol:

I have also been told this, but I don't think I post enough for it to be an issue.

Ahh! but you did change yours - Magus didn't have a wonderful sunset to be glaring at before....

Guest Raidne

Incidentally, I've had avatars off for forever and no idea what anyone is talking about in this thread. Name changes, though, those fuck with me.

Incidentally, I've had avatars off for forever and no idea what anyone is talking about in this thread. Name changes, though, those fuck with me.

I'm glad there is at least a feature to look through past name changes, as sometimes it turns out a 'newbie' is an 'oldie with a name change,' which can be jarring.

I remember when Jaim changed to Zooey; there was much uproar.

Before my newest Eliza pic, I had this Eliza diddy, which was EHK's fave. He was quite upset when I changed it. I may change it back. I dunno. I like her spunk in it, and I think it gives the fl00b the proper message. However, this one? Boobs.

Thoughts?

if you change your av, the terrorists win and I will be productive at work.

so no.

I believe Sly also has to keep the same av or else the board crumbles.

I think I changed my name three times: once to beat some n00b to the punch who mentioned several times that if nobody changed their name to Shitmouth, then he would. I changed my name to Shitmouth, just to be a dick. The second time that I recall I was going through a series rewatch of DS9, and was planning on changing my name to Dukat, but having failed to find a decent Dukat avatar, I changed it to Garak, who I liked better anyway. But it wasn't the right fit so I switched back to Demonblade.

I guess I'll get to my point, which was prior to my experimentation with names there was this rotating globe av that I liked, but when I changed back to Demonblade I could no longer find it so I used a cool cat pic I recently stumbled upon. Now I can't imagine changing my name, avatar nor my sig. I'm old and set in my ways, I guess. That and lazy.

Archived