Impossible Avatars

Shael

I think Trisky's av must be my favourite. I can't think of any other reason why I would read all of his nonsense.

Don't take this the wrong way but I'm a fan of the stained glass ass.

I just changed mine, and now i'm having a hard time finding my posts.

Me too.

hmm. see my new av makes me feel like I cannot make serious posts with that thing over there looking at me. but inigima loves it and has made me promise to keep it for a bit.

and yeah I was stuck with a sniper kitten av for I think my first year on the board? after that I went to cats with weapons themed avs and then said fuck it. now I think I change my and title about as often as I change moods which is roughly 20 times a day.

raidne actually did used to have a different av. sepia toned chick and it was just her head iirc. I recall this bc I had to copy it for be another boarder week.

and mya I vote keep the current one too btw.

I miss your blue jeans one.

Or was that just your ass and your sig was lyrics about blue jeans? Memory isn't what it used to be.

Kids'll do that to ya.

I did have a sig with lyrics from a song, about shaking these zipper blues... maybe that's what you're thinking of?

It could have been anyone one of these avs

Took me three tries to get into the album, I'd forgotten the username.

Fee should always have her animated Arya one.

I did have a sig with lyrics from a song, about shaking these zipper blues... maybe that's what you're thinking of?

It could have been anyone one of these avs

Fee should always have her animated Arya one.

Ah, it was the lyrics about shaking these zipper blues. I remember most of those avatars. The ones I love the most are the midsection with the unzipped jeans and the total leg shot.

Have I told you lately you're one hot mama? :P

And fully agreed on the Fee av. Is there any gold in the village?

I think we should add sologdin's spinning hammer and sickle to the list of "must not be changed." Sometimes it spins slowly. Sometimes it spins... fastly. But it's always spinning, and always shall.

And rob you o' the pleasure o' looking at me?

Must. resist. cheap-shot.

I think we should add sologdin's spinning hammer and sickle to the list of "must not be changed." Sometimes it spins slowly. Sometimes it spins... fastly. But it's always spinning, and always shall.

It spins? How did I miss that? *goes to look*

Agreed. Just want to let him know that we appreciate the stability he represents. A little fucking discipline, if you will. Always nice to see real commitment.

I'm still somewhat irked that Kalbear's dancing badger no longer graces the forums.

Deaf Dick's is one of my current favourites.

But I think all the most iconic avs have already been mentioned: Demonblade, Mya, Shryke, DG, Trisky etc. Brady could have kept the stormtrooper loser up and changed his name to anything else and he would still have been Brady.

Ok,

Mya- keep the current one. Even my wife stops and looks over my shoulder when I am on a thread you have posted in.

Triskele- You are the winner. First avatar i recognized on this forum.

Tears of Lys- Not sure why it hasnt been mentioned, but yours should stay forever as well.

And of course, Mysh. No one even has to say it.

One of these days I will find a good one, but I am too damn lazy to look most the time, so i took one off an Avatar bank that at least worked for me.

I brought up changing my av just a few days ago in chat and was told that my choices were too cutesy. Granted, my options were a rabbit and a baby badger. But still.

I pretty much don't even look at the picture of my av, just look for the color when I scroll about. So I will put myself firmly in the non-iconic category.

I like your av. Totally your call if you want to change it obviously, but it certainly doesn't scream out that it ought to be changed.

Thanks. At one time there was another hummingbird of some kind, but cant remember who it was.

I brought up changing my av just a few days ago in chat and was told that my choices were too cutesy. Granted, my options were a rabbit and a baby badger. But still.

I pretty much don't even look at the picture of my av, just look for the color when I scroll about. So I will put myself firmly in the non-iconic category.

Even if you don't change it, can we see the baby badger?

I charge avatars quite a bit but I still always feel like my first one is my real one. Just changed back and it feels RIGHT.

Mya - I might be the only one, but I do miss your old animated one and I don't think it would hurt to chandge back...

ETA: As for names, I think Katran should be Katran and not just Kat. Just my humble opinion though.

Apart from the occasional special event avatars (NHAW, EHK memorial av), I can only recall changing my avatar about three or so times: a red fox, the Firefox logo, and this one (the skeksis SkekZok the Ritual-Master).

Every time I look at your avatar it brings back memories of how bloody creepy the Dark Crystal was as a kid.

So I suppose in that sense it's quite memorable.

Archived