Impossible Avatars

Shael

I change my avatar every so often. I don't think it really defines me or anything. And I always change my signature color to match. :)

I don't change my custom title though. I've tried once or twice and it felt so wrong. (Or my display name, that's just confusing, even though I have no particular attachment to this name and this is the only place on the whole internets where my username isn't some variation of my actual name.)

Also, I have considered turning off avs because of GD's new one. I am working very hard on getting over my sometimes crippling arachnophobia, though, so I decided I could handle it. So instead I just skip those posts. Sorry GD! :love:

I don't think I ever fully did. But I did meet him in person and he seemed like a nice, well meaning old dude. Much less out there than I would've assumed before meeting him. My working understanding now is that this place would just alternate between exciting/infuriating him and when he'd get fired up he'd lose the ability to articulate himself effectively or in ways that didn't invite getting flamed. Then again he seemed to like the boarders best who'd flame him most. This is probably a too innocuous explanation for the F-Man; I don' t think he was always innocent in intent. But think at the end of the day he just didn't understand the social mores of this place and that's why we ended up with 10 versions of the guy each promising to succeed where the prior version failed and a Frostpocalypse to boot.

I think this is because you are of the male persuasion. But he is amusing and funny and interesting to talk to.

This thread is making me feel like my avatar is really boring. I shall have to search for something more...just more.

:lol: I have left the sig the same since I was originally Eef Eef. I like that sig too much. (Plus it's one more point of identification for those who browse with such things visible.)

I swore you changed it at some point! Recently! In the last year or two! That's recently!

A little tough to read, but think I can get by with this new one? (have no idea where I stole it)

All this talk of avatars made me decide I needed one. So voila, a crog :leaving:

It's cute!

And one of my old avatars got positive feedback.

hehe, the Matrix came on TV the other day and I was telling my niece about that particular Av.

Blaine changed his av once, and I almost slit my wrists. He mercifully changed it back a bit later, but I haven't fully recovered yet.

Every now and again, I consider changing back to my old 50 Cent avatar, just to mess with people.

But damn it, even I like Draper's expression in this one too much to change.

So, no worries. The bad men are gone, Trisky.

Am I the only female who consistently uses a male avatar? And in that case, does that tarnish my feminist cred? :stunned:

My avatars have always been male. I don't think I've had a female one. First Takeshi Kaneshiro, then Mitsui Hisashi.

Archived