Impossible Avatars

Shael

I'm still somewhat irked that Kalbear's dancing badger no longer graces the forums.

Deaf Dick's is one of my current favourites.

But I think all the most iconic avs have already been mentioned: Demonblade, Mya, Shryke, DG, Trisky etc. Brady could have kept the stormtrooper loser up and changed his name to anything else and he would still have been Brady.

Stubs - for the sake of meat pie variety, I think you should change yours to a pie floater [/no Croweater]

I charge avatars quite a bit but I still always feel like my first one is my real one. Just changed back and it feels RIGHT.

Mya - I might be the only one, but I do miss your old animated one and I don't think it would hurt to chandge back...

ETA: As for names, I think Katran should be Katran and not just Kat. Just my humble opinion though.

such fond memories of seeing that name and avatar combo. i love you :) :love:

hmmm, maybe should have made that a PM, oh well

stubby i must admit i've always been waiting for you to make your avatar a pic of john wayne bobbitt for a couple days

Heh. I'm not interested in misrepresentations of the source of the nickname.

Agreed. Just want to let him know that we appreciate the stability he represents. A little fucking discipline, if you will. Always nice to see real commitment.

your av btw definitely goes on the cannot change list.

i have a bad bad feeling BAD feeling that my current one is going to join it.

Goddess Dictator's avatar: Reminding arachnophobes everywhere that asking "You don't have any spiders down there...right?" is perfectly acceptable during foreplay.

I don't even have a vagina and that pic makes me squirm. :stunned:

Anyone considering adding more badger to the board has my full and complete support, though. GD, I'm sure you could find a similar pic that substitutes the spider with a baby badger...

I vote that JL switch back to an Alexis av. His new non-Alexis av is bullshit, and I won't stand for it any longer!

Hear hear!

And with that said I'm going back to my original avatar, despite its obvious lack of hot women and/or boobs.

I had only a few avatars over the years, a picture of veritech/valkyrie I drew, a cute little pic of my dog Chase's face when I took a photo and the flash made her eyes close tight, and a Redskins helmet I used during NFL season (someone else uses the Skins helmet now so I've stopped not wanting to confuse or seem like a copycat).

Anyhow I'm too much of a milquetoast boarder to make any lasting impressions so my avatar falls far from the iconics of this board, but out of the ones I've had this is the one that most makes me feel like it belongs next to my posts, so I doubt I'll ever change it.

I doubt I'd get away with changing my av. Others that I don't think have been mentioned yet - mormont's bear, and obviously Zak's avatar has to be one of his paintings (preferably Randyll Tarly's van).

WrathofMe,

Surely. Board, here for consideration as a new avatar is a baby badger, photographed by my father.

Wow, that baby badger is cute. You just want to walk over, pick him up and say, "who's the viscous little animal who wants to rip my face off? YOU are! That's right you are.". Then kiss his fuzzy little head.

If most of you changed your avs I would not know who you are anymore

*nods* This. I get very confused by visual changiness.

ETA: Except GoddessDictator. Can't read the top inch or so of your posts due to arachnophobia...

Archived