Do you think Sansa and Tyrion will reunite?

Death By Fire

Do you think Sansa and Tyrion will ever see each other again and if they do, do you think there is chance that they will stay together? I think they'll annul their marriage since they didn't consumate and Sansa will marry someone else (I'd like it if she married Aegon and became queen).

Do you think Sansa and Tyrion will ever see each other again and if they do, do you think there is chance that they will stay together? I think they'll annul their marriage since they didn't consumate and Sansa will marry someone else (I'd like it if she married Aegon and became queen).

A reunion is possible, but I think the marriage will be deleted ASAP by both of them.

Maybe they'll see each other. There isn't the slightest chance of them staying together though. Either Tyrion gets the annullment on it's way really fast or Sansa will seek divorce by axe.

Agree, but not 100% on the bolded part. :)

I tend to doubt it actually. I got no sense from either character's subsequent chapters that their relationship is in any way a continuing storyline or a priority for the remainder of the series. What is there left to resolve, in any case?

Hopefully not, seeing how it would seem trite if Sansa's story has only been building up to her ending up together with Tyrion seeing how they currently lack any basic chemistry with each other.

God I hope they go their separate ways. Hopefully divorce by greyscale :)

More likely that Tyrion finds a new wife (Dany), and wants to have his marriage annulled. I don't know if Tyrion and Sansa ever see each other again, but her marriage to him will be dissolved.

I personally think this is a hard question. I believe they will meet again if simply to get a divorce. But I'm not sure. It wouldn't exactly be compulsory for Sansa and Tyrion to meet again, they weren't really a happy couple who didn't get to say goodbye. I think they will meet again though, if only once.

More likely that Tyrion finds a new wife (Dany), and wants to have his marriage annulled. I don't know if Tyrion and Sansa ever see each other again, but her marriage to him will be dissolved.

sheesh why would Dany ever want/need to marry our Lion? I think he(tyrion) will end up with Jeyne Poole(if she makes it).

sheesh why would Dany ever want/need to marry our Lion? I think he(tyrion) will end up with Jeyne Poole(if she makes it).

Dany and Tyrion I always think that's funny. I think Tyrion will not survive the series. Emotionally and mentally he has been getting darker and darker. I think he is heading down a dark road.

God I hope they go their separate ways. Hopefully divorce by greyscale :)

This is my hope as well. Yet I'm afraid Tyrion will continue to defy the odds and cheat death. I do think they will see each other again, but the marriage will be annulled.

What? Why?

Not only is that out of character for Sansa, but it would be a pretty unjust thing for her to do.

Oh I don't know, if a creepy bloke like Tyrion married me by force after participating in the slaughter of my family, I'd be seeking a divorce by axe too. If Tyrion ends up opposing the annulment, I'm all for Sansa arranging a suspicious accident for him.

You know that's not how it happened...

No? According to Sansa, that is how it happened and Tyrion really doesn't have any evidence to show otherwise. Now, I'm not saying he shouldn't have participated In the Wot5K, what I am saying is that his actions number him amongst Cersei and Littlefinger as her worst enemies.

Archived