Do you think Sansa and Tyrion will reunite?

Death By Fire

But in the end Martin will do whatever he wants: tell God your predictions and he will have a good laugh! :D

Exactly.

All these predictions on the forum are just guesswork - reality will tell what is crackpot junk (99% of it probably) and what predictions prove true (1% of it).

They will be united “When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves."

I have always read this as "reunited in death", sooo romantic, Romeo and Juliet.....Sansa and Tyrion just like Dany and Drogo? :)

http://media.boreme.com/post_media/2007/old-lovers.jpg

I don't see why the two would meet again. They are in completely different parts of the world, with only two books left where they even COULD be brought into the same location again. And IN the next two books, they both have character arcs and plotlines that I don't think (IMO) require them meeting again. Those plotlines are going to take up the space of the remaining books. Annulments can be done via raven if need be. Or one of them could die. I can see Tyrion making a return to KL with Dany's entourage, but I can't see Sansa ever stepping foot in that city again.

I think if they do meet again, the tables will turn and Sansa will be protecting Tyrion, from Littlefinger or someone else, out of gratitude for Tyrion saving her from Jofferey and for being decent enough not to consummate the marriage.

Then they will get an annulment and go their separate ways.

I think if they do meet again, the tables will turn and Sansa will be protecting Tyrion, from Littlefinger or someone else, out of gratitude for Tyrion saving her from Jofferey and for being decent enough not to consummate the marriage.

That's funny. Tyrion might have considered being "decent enough" and you know, not agreeing to forcibly marry her. I also expect Sansa's future storyline to be a lot more substantive and original, not some ode to Tyrion's "kindness." And given that Littlefinger tried to implicate Tyrion in various crimes, and probably was the one who hired Mandon Moore to kill him at the Blackwater, I highly doubt we're going to see a scenario where Tyrion is once again at his mercy.

It's not The Hunchback of Notre Dame story, with the beauty marrying the ugly.

Quasimodo and Frollo (the ugly guys with a good personality) both end up rejected by Esmeralda, who gets used for sex by the married Phoebus (Who she finds so hot).

I don't know what version of The Hunchback you read...

they'll meet again, but they are not going to stay together, they'll be just friends I think

It's not The Hunchback of Notre Dame story, with the beauty marrying the ugly.

Well, at least I think they'll be friends and allies

Dude(tte), not even the Disney movie ends with Quasi and Esmerelda tying the knot.

I read these chapters yesterday, what did Tyrion do to her that is so bad? I think something is missing.

Well he was her Jailor and had the power to swap her for Jaime.

Fought for Joff despite knowing he was illegitimate and a nut case.

Forcibly married her to steal her home and title and came close to raping her.

Well he was her Jailor and had the power to swap her for Jaime.

Fought for Joff despite knowing he was illegitimate and a nut case.

Forcibly married her to steal her home and title and came close to raping her.

Really? thats all?

1) she arrived in KL willingly, when Ned died she was held captive by Tywin, Joffrey, and Cersei,, not tyrion..

to think that he could override the authority of the King, the queen Regent and the KIngs hand in one fell swoop?? are you serious? how is this possible? laughable.

2) he made it clear he hated joffrey and thought he would be a pathetic ruler before robert was even dead, he never supported him, didnt even like him, and he was more authoritatitve with joff than ANYONE else in westeros. again, laughable.

3) LOL. he was forced to do this, he even refused, to insinuate it was something he initiated is ridiculous...

and lastly, you do not almost rape someone you didnt rape.

IT's rape or its not.

He was considering bedding her because he was supposed to, but he didnt even go through with that...

that list is biased as hell and a total misrepresentation of the events!!

Archived