TTTNE #413: Titles, Titles, and more Titles

Mark Antony

Three cheers for queen tMoW and king Tyrion!

I am your humble servant for the duration of your rule.

I am glad the royal dire terrier is getting such prompt treatment.

Elg!!! I would give you the following title if it was up to me: Master Solver of Scrambled Words and Father of Princesses!!!

Potato, wrong, you have the second best woman. (No offense Rhaenys ) Koba is obviously the best woman.

Rhaenys, I didn't actually mean for it to sound that dirty, but I'm an American teenager, so half of everything I say is probably perverted.

None taken :lol:

It still sounded dirty :lol: It's okay, we've all been there, everything any teenager says is probably quite perverted. :P

that slimy walrus

ooh no, gen chat is whole different breed of crazy (the scary type) i was in gen novels and i found out that Sherlock is real and he's actually made an account

even if i take her , I'm not going to school (maybe a bit to the lab but no school ) she's really bored so , i say what the hell , five days in town with my grandma and we could do all sorts of mischief rock her old bones

I've never dared set foot in there before. And now I see it was not without reason :D

She's really bored, that's so adorable. Badass grandma. Sounds like an absolutely brilliant plan! Keep me updated on how she likes big city mischief *.*

Oh he duels for me :blushing: :wub: :kiss: But careful, no blood-spill! :grouphug:

Royal Pup update: The Spamperial Veterinary Opthamologist is awesome! The tumor is small, and has not done any lasting damage as of yet (whew). But tumors only get bigger, so Katie is scheduled for surgery tomorrow. I didn't want to wait, and the Vet said that it was safe to give her anesthesia since they metabolize it quickly. He said we could wait (a week, a month) but I just don't want to give this thing even one more day to take root. We'll have it tested to see if it is cancerous, and if it doesn't start to grow back within the next 4 months or so she should be out of the woods. I feel so much better knowing that we're aggressively moving forward with treatment... It is not cheap, but I'll find a way to pay for it.

I'm gonna go snuggle with the Royal DireTerrier now. Or is she the Crown DireTerrier? I suppose I should sort out titles for the furry family, too. The cat will certainly expect to be recognized.

Congratulations once more, Maid! Long live the queen! :)

An glad to hear Katie is on her way to health! Good luck with the surgery.

@Walrus, you need to fit "dirty flippers" into your title too :D

I forgot to congratulate MA on the win... So here's to you MA! (I'm over the emoticon limit...Grrrrr)

That sounds like a perfect plan!

It's good to be the Queen! :leer:

I've always wanted a Queensguard... \m/

Awesome! You kick ass, Lany!

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome and congratulations. This place is nothing without all of you... There is plenty of Court business to be addressed: I will go back to the last thread and compile the title requests. I expect they should be easy enough to grant, provided that the title is not already taken... Please continue to post suggestions here and/or PM me or KT. (KT!)

Royal Pup update: The Spamperial Veterinary Opthamologist is awesome! The tumor is small, and has not done any lasting damage as of yet (whew). But tumors only get bigger, so Katie is scheduled for surgery tomorrow. I didn't want to wait, and the Vet said that it was safe to give her anesthesia since they metabolize it quickly. He said we could wait (a week, a month) but I just don't want to give this thing even one more day to take root. We'll have it tested to see if it is cancerous, and if it doesn't start to grow back within the next 4 months or so she should be out of the woods. I feel so much better knowing that we're aggressively moving forward with treatment... It is not cheap, but I'll find a way to pay for it.

I'm gonna go snuggle with the Royal DireTerrier now. Or is she the Crown DireTerrier? I suppose I should sort out titles for the furry family, too. The cat will certainly expect to be recognized.

Glad to hear the good news. I am sure it is such a relief! :grouphug:

hey maid :grouphug: in order to end my rebellion and save countless lives as well as for the sake of hugging you i repeat my offer of entering the king and queen's peace in exchange for the title of

"Warden of The Greater North , Husband To The Moon ,Brother to Walruses & Bane of The Silly Flower ."

also good news about katie , good stuff , good stuff all around :grouphug:

wally ,fuck it , I'm not fighting my brother , let's go get us some chicken nuggets :cheers:

plus i don't think rhay would appreciate a person who forgets family so fast

hey maid :grouphug: in order to end my rebellion and save countless lives as well as for the sake of hugging you i repeat my offer of entering the king and queen's peace in exchange for the title of

"Warden of The Greater North , Husband To The Moon ,Brother to Walruses & Bane of The Silly Flower ."

also good news about katie , good stuff , good stuff all around :grouphug:

wally ,fuck it , I'm not fighting my brother , let's go get us some chicken nuggets :cheers:

plus i don't think rhay would appreciate a person who forgets family so fast

Nah, we agreed once I don't want you to spill blood for me :agree:

*offers them drinks and dips for the chicken nuggets*

"When they came to the new thread, the light from within threw their shadow clear across, and for just a moment Tyrion Lannister and Maid of Woodlynne stood tall as a king and a queen.”

:ninja:

Best. Shadow post. Yet.

Congrats MA!!! Back to back wins? :pimp:

The throne suits you both TmoW and L_T :D

You guys Rock \m/

And thank you most kindly King Zar and IC. It's been a wonderful year of spam and you are both amazingly wonderful men :kiss: Thank you for all of your hard work :)

Titles, titles, titles.

I'm not much of a botanist, so maybe something new for this old crone?

I'll behave ;)

Behave :spank: :leer:

And have a good night and sweet dreams too, love :grouphug: :kiss:

Titles, titles, titles.

I'm not much of a botanist, so maybe something new for this old crone?

You made yummy juices a while ago, Lady O, something with that?

Also, great to see you! :grouphug: and hugs to Little O too!

I'm off to bed, night-night to everybody!

Archived