TTTNE #413: Titles, Titles, and more Titles

Mark Antony

FoMN, something that has to do with books ;)

Aaaand, finished. 19 out of 22 things done. I'll postpone the remaining three and add them to tomorrow's to-do list.

Yeah I planned as much :D

Hmm... you have any ideas?

19 of 22 is good!

ETA: you and Maid will make great rulers L_T!

FoMN, something that has to do with books ;)

Aaaand, finished. 19 out of 22 things done. I'll postpone the remaining three and add them to tomorrow's to-do list.

I'm proud of you my love :grouphug: :kiss:

i have accomplished nothing these past three days :( except for growing 1 cm , i suppose I'll have to take it and think of it as a reminder that I'm already moving on

Thank you so much, Spammers, for that amazingly warm welcome. :) And Shadow - that was fantastic! With your permission, I'd love to sig it.

We are thrilled to accept the crown from Zar and Crow, and will have an official statement ASAP, but as it is the middle of the workday and the Royal Pooch needs an embergency visit to the Spamperial Veterinary Ophthalmologist we will have to delay the official festivities...

I love this place with all my heart, and all of you rock! \m/

I have to get my butt back to work! :whip: :uhoh:
Thanks again, to all of you. :kiss: <practices Queen Hand Wave>

:leaving:

Yeah I planned as much :D

Hmm... you have any ideas?

19 of 22 is good!

ETA: you and Maid will make great rulers L_T!

Nah, sorry I'm not good at coming up with names and titles and that sort. Even our dogs only get decent names when my sister names them. :lol:

Yeah, and actually I did call the doctor, they just didn't pick up the phone, so it's almost 20 :commie:

I'm proud of you my love :grouphug: :kiss:

i have accomplished nothing these past three days :( except for growing 1 cm , i suppose I'll have to take it and think of it as a reminder that I'm already moving on

Don't stress about that, everybody needs those three days. It was the same for me, except that I didn't grow a single millimeter :kiss:

Moving on is good :grouphug: I stopped having the urge to call and wish happy new year too... that's kind of a good sign.

I really like the title you requested :lol: :grouphug:

Oh dear goodness, fooooooooood *.* I haven't had proper lunch, just a muffin. 12 pieces of maki sushi, a box of thai pasta, two pairs of peanut butter-banana toast and a chai tea and now I feel like I won't die of starvation.

"When they came to the new thread, the light from within threw their shadow clear across, and for just a moment Tyrion Lannister and Maid of Woodlynne stood tall as a king and a queen.”

:ninja:

I would also like to use that as my sig. May I?

Nah, sorry I'm not good at coming up with names and titles and that sort. Even our dogs only get decent names when my sister names them.

Yeah, and actually I did call the doctor, they just didn't pick up the phone, so it's almost 20

Don't stress about that, everybody needs those three days. It was the same for me, except that I didn't grow a single millimeter :kiss:

Moving on is good :grouphug: I stopped having the urge to call and wish happy new year too... that's kind of a good sign.

I really like the title you requested

Oh dear goodness, fooooooooood *.* I haven't had proper lunch, just a muffin. 12 pieces of maki sushi, a box of thai pasta, two pairs of peanut butter-banana toast and a chai tea and now I feel like I won't die of starvation.

:grouphug: i know , but even in the darkest of nights , the moon shined above me and i have no right to lose my path when she's the one lighting it :love:

I'm glad you're eating we gotta get some meat on those bones ,my mother would have a field day feeding you my love :p , which reminds me i should start baking again -exams are holding me back tho -

I'm glad you like it , let's just hope the lovely maid and the wise imp grant us our wish :grouphug:

I'm older than you, little spud, if not taller. :P

And I have no qualm with Juan. We're both bog-creatures. :)

aye , that's why we called you grandpa nogg ,i recall :lol:

it matters not , I'll hug you both to an early grave :grouphug:

:grouphug: i know , but even in the darkest of nights , the moon shined above me and i have no right to lose my path when she's the one lighting it :love:

I'm glad you're eating we gotta get some meat on those bones ,my mother would have a field day feeding you my love :P , which reminds me i should start baking again -exams are holding me back tho -

I'm glad you like it , let's just hope the lovely maid and the wise imp grant us our wish :grouphug:

It's a privilege for the moon to have the honor to light your path on dark days for you've been lighting hers on moonless nights :grouphug: :love:

I do eat! :tantrum: I swear! Oh god... just who will try to feed me to death from now on? :crying: On a brighter topic, did his mother teach my sun-and-stars to bake? If so, that's +1 to her awesomeness. :D

Oh, L_T is back to L_T? But you were KT for a moment, or did I hallucinate KingTyrion? That was awesome :commie:

And even though I voted Walrus and FoMN, could I be Spamperial Guardian of Kindness and Joy and Wife of the Sun, please? O_O (or something similar if you so see fit)

Archived