Who is the character you are happiest is dead

JaimeTheBoy

King Joffrey I, last of his name.

Rhaegar was a predator. Lyanna was a young girl. What is not to hate. By US standards Rhaegar was a ralist

1. By Westeros standards she was a woman grown.

2. No clear evidence it was kidnapping or done with her consent.

3. Other characters who married teenage wives: Ned Stark. Robert Baratheon. Jon Arryn. Robb Stark. The list goes on.

We'll it's just on the stuff we know, like Ser Arthur Dayne has a whole fanbase out there, yet we know hardly anything about him. I don't really know why I like Rhaegar, but I do. It's also like Lyanna, people call her stupid and don't like her but I do.

I like Rhaegar also

It's not his fault a bunch of men decided to kill thousands of people to save their own lives, and than about 16yrs later those same men's actions have contributed to one of the worst wars Westeros have ever seen and helped weaken the realm for a ice zombie apocalypse. Rhaegqr at least did not lead an army and proceed to murder thousands of people or sack a city without consequences

Altho it's ironic that the main people who played a part in usurping the Targaryens have suffered the worst in TWot5Ks

Understand your point but all opinions we form are from the opinions of POV characters so if we never actually meet him how can you judge him. I would use the example of Jaime, my favourite character, who if we never interact with him would seem like a dick but because he has POV's and other POV's interact with him we are able to see his true nature.

My opinion on him is based on facts, not opinions. We know that he abandoned his wife and children to run off with a teenager.

Have any reasons why you're glad Jon's "dead"? He was always a favorite of mine.

People get bored of him because he's the 'Golden boy' and over hyped on the forum. :rolleyes:

Although, I'm not saying that's how everyone who wants him dead feels, it's just an opinion I've seen several times.

I don't understand it either, Jon is one of my favourites too and it's good to have a wildcard character (it's not GRRM's fault we've analyzed R+L=J to death and the prophecy).

Tywin- Most satisfying death for all the crimes he had committed. Completely humiliating! :lol:

Joffrey- I needed that so much after the RW.

Slynt- He was irritating and his death gave Jon his first Badass moment. "Edd, fetch me a block" :thumbsup:

:agree:

Although I also liked Tywin's death because it aloud Cersei to go full nuts!! :lol:

Archived