Which character are you most like? / Which would you like to be?

SirRunty

Jaime, the way he always has a smile and everything is a joke that only he is in on. And how there are no people like him, only him...yeah that's me :)

the " everything is a joke only he was in on" thingy is Theon , Cat thinks it in her chapters :p

I'd like to think I am like Tormund, because I don't hold with any of that kneeling to people because of who their dad was stuff, plus I can boast with the best of them, and I am pretty wild, but truthfully I am more like Davos, not afraid to bend rules to survive, took me longer to learn to read than it should've, but now that I can I can't stop and I am pretty darn loyal to people in authority that I admire. So I guess I've got that in common with Tormund as well actually, considering he follows the Mance. I drink and have Tormunds sense of humour, but I am quiet and reserved like Davos a lot as well.

I look like show Tormund apparently.

But all the personality tests say I am Jaime Lannister, sadly I don't have a sister to test truth of that.

I'm Samwell Tarly. I love reading and learning new things, and I'm a disaster when it comes to sports or any physical exercises really, and I'm loyal to my friends too and kind of awkward when it comes to meeting new ones. I'm also a bit like Sansa. I used to be very naive and kind of dreamy, until things happened and I realized you can't trust everyone and always expect the best of people, kinda like she's doing right now.

I wish I was more like Tyrion. He's great with sarcasm and people, all things I'm certainly not lol I'm really shy and scared to death to give sarcasm a try, I always end up embarrassing myself. I share his love for books, though, so I feel like I'm halfway there. And I want to be like Cat, too. I have strong opinions about family and I wish I was just a little bit more like her, it'd certainly work in my favor.

I'm a lot like Hoster Blackwood. I'm tall, but not really athletic, and I love to read books. I'm generally sweet-natured and pretty harmless. That's exactly what I would be like in that world.

It would be amazing to be a great swordsman, but I don't think I would be. I've never been particularly athletic or well-coordinated.

Not sure who I am. Maybe Moonboy. I'd want to be Lothor Brune.

You remind me of Donal Noye.

Anyway, im most like Jon and Arya. I got Arya's shit disturbing spitfireness going on and im rather extroverted. Im a lot like Jon in how i think. Outside the box but still appearing kind of traditional.

I'm what Arianne would be if she liked books as much as Sam. (Also, minus the seducing-sworn-brothers-weird-crush-on-my-uncle bit. My uncle is awesome, but.. just NO.)

And I want to be Ramsay Bolton, obviously. Who wouldn't?

Archived