Which character are you most like? / Which would you like to be?

SirRunty

I would guess a grown up sansa. But depending on what we find out about Lyanna maybe her too. I grew up in a fairly well off family in a good area with good education and was pretty lady like (for the 21st century) and believed in the fairytale of love and finding a "prince charming" kinda guy.

That is until I discovered teen rebellion and got pregnant and married (to someone my parents definately wouldn't have picked had it been an arranged marriage era) very young. So early on Sansa and probably teen Lyanna.

I'd rather not be too much like any ASOIAF character though because none get very "happily ever after" stories

I am pretty much a male version of Sansa. Like seriously, take Sansa make her a dude and you have me. We share a gilded cage, as well as a ton of personality traits.

well since you are such an avid supporter of Stannis you obviously share her naïveté :p

I am pretty much a male version of Sansa. Like seriously, take Sansa make her a dude and you have me. We share a gilded cage, as well as a ton of personality traits.

uh, don't you usually get Jaime on those personality quizzes?

I'm a Stannis, myself.

uh, don't you usually get Jaime on those personality quizzes?

I'm a Stannis, myself.

Yeah, but those quizzes dont work. they are pretty basic and stupid. You cant judge a personality based on like 10 questions, the whole concept is flawed.

also LOL @ you being Stannis. Total nonsense.

A mix between Gendry and Edmure, as odd as it may sound. I can have the temper of Brandon or Robert, but never blindingly enraged. Guess I'm sort of like Jon athletically, since I love to play sports, but I don't really excel at any.

I'd love to have the physique of Jaime or Prime Bob.

Oh, and I was definitely a Quentyn about four years ago.

Archived