One thing we ALL missed

lord summers

And another question in this vein: the Greyjoys do not sow (just ask them). Now, if they don't sow their seed, how the hell didn't they go extinct? Cloning? Parthenogenesis? Bob Page's Universal Constructor?

See, the Show explains this one.

Greyjoy sigil is a golden uterus. And whenever I read their words I misread them as "We donor sow". To whomever's not fast enough...

Along similar lines, have sometimes wondered "What if Mel took a lover who prefers butt sex?"

Would she fart out the assassin?

As OP I grant you the title of best reply :-D

Yes people this thread was meant as a joke, but I am a little confused as to the definition of 'troll'. I dont mean to be one aa I dont really know who they are, but I did enjoy this thread ;-).

Ps: Thanks to all for the kind words :-D . Im still relatively new here and what a great welcome. Also, however unlikely, if GRRM did read this please show on this thread

You know normally I would think Joke, but after you been here awhile you get exposed to posters like this http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/83434-samwell-is-rhaegar-and-lyannas-son/

And one can only wonder.

Well, I have to give BlackHawk points for creativity at least.

I guess this thread gives us a new perspective on the recounting of the Battle of the Blackwater, where Tywin Lannister is said to have "Taken Stannis Baratheon's men in the rear."

:lmao:

Dograki style.

:lol:

Archived