will LF give sansa some sort of seduction training?

Lord Warwyck

Ok, Spring King, I'll play. If Sansa is the worst person in Westeros and her Prince Charming needs a hazmat suit, look no further than Sandor Clegane. He's faced fire three times and lived. He can handle her no problem.

Ok, Spring King, I'll play. If Sansa is the worst person in Westeros and her Prince Charming needs a hazmat suit, look no further than Sandor Clegane. He's faced fire three times and lived. He can handle her no problem.

Sure. Knife at throat and fuck her bloody. Every woman gets balanced by that handling.

Sure. Knife at throat and fuck her bloody. Every woman gets balanced by that handling.

And yet, even after all of the dickish things Sandor says and does, Sansa still seems to have more interest in him than in your favorite character(s).

That must be truly infuriating.

I may not ship San'San, but I would pick it any day of the week over Tyrion/Sansa or Sansa/Petyr. Both of them try to fix their mistakes with their old loves through Sansa (Tysha and Catelyn) whereas Sandor sees Sansa for who she is. If Sandor is truly the person that Sansa wants I am fine with it ;) and perhaps I might end up shipping them.

And yet, even after all of the dickish things Sandor says and does, Sansa still seems to have more interest in him than in your favorite character(s).

That must be truly infuriating.

Infuriating to whom? LF? Who knows about it? Assuming you interpret it correctly but these are only inner thoughts, she does not tell anyone. She may though talk to Myranda at some point but so far she hasn't.

Actually it is sad, for both of them. Abuse interpreted as affection, affection that can only be expressed through abuse. A girl who is emotionally so depraved, so desperate that she reinterprets even a violent attack as positive approach. Better to get harrassment than no attention at all. Poor girl, she does not have anything else than that twisted attention of a lost soul.

Don't get me wrong, Sandor is hugely interesting in his infatuation while he himself knows exactly how dangerous he is to Sansa.

Argh....nononono. Please don't turn this into another SanSan thread.

Quick....change of subject....hrmhrm....so who thinks Sansa will actually go through with the marriage to Harry ? I'm a bit unsure myself whether she'll spring her plans before or after.

Sorry. I don't she will. We got a subtly hint she won't go along with it.

“A marriage . . .” Her throat tightened. She did not want to wed again, not now, perhaps not ever. “I do not . . . I cannot marry. Father, I . . .” Alayne looked to the door, to make certain it was closed. “I am married,” she whispered. “You know.”

I think she will ensure everything will be alright with Sweetrobin so she won't marry Harry.

The dream, which is a continuation of the Blackwater scene, reads just like in The Company of Wolves, by Angela Carter. She makes "fast friends" with the hound, who wants a kiss (he licks her face in bed). The ceremony (all the Westeros marriage ceremony elements are present, I could keep you safe, the bloody cloak, the kiss), he waits for her, she gives him the kiss (in her dreams), she puts on his cloak until morning, she goes to the window. She becomes the wolf (I wish you were Lady).

Here's a good link:

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/rote/CARTER.html#the_company_of_wolves

Infuriating to whom? LF? Who knows about it? Assuming you interpret it correctly but these are only inner thoughts, she does not tell anyone. She may though talk to Myranda at some point but so far she hasn't.

Actually it is sad, for both of them. Abuse interpreted as affection, affection that can only be expressed through abuse. A girl who is emotionally so depraved, so desperate that she reinterprets even a violent attack as positive approach. Better to get harrassment than no attention at all. Poor girl, she does not have anything else than that twisted attention of a lost soul.

Don't get me wrong, Sandor is hugely interesting in his infatuation while he himself knows exactly how dangerous he is to Sansa.

I was thinking about filing a somewhat lengthy response to this, but since this is not the proper venue for sansan, and since one of our fellow posters has requested that we refrain from doing so, I will decline at this time. Suffice to say, I think your interpretation is flawed.

I won't say anymore here about Sandor and Sansa out of respect of our fellow posters who do not wish to read about sansan discussions in this thread.

I was thinking about filing a somewhat lengthy response to this, but since this is not the proper venue for sansan, and since one of our fellow posters has requested that we refrain from doing so, I will decline at this time. Suffice to say, I think your interpretation is flawed.

I won't say anymore here out of respect of our fellow posters who do not wish to read about sansan discussions in this thread.

Agreed about the interpretation, but the topic is about Sansa's sexuality. So what's next for Sansa? Gotta look to Sansa for the answer, since she's not an amoeba. What's she doing, what's she thinking about, what's she saying? Where did the story leave off?

She's dreaming of the way she wants things to be. Then Littlefinger tells her she's going to marry a dude who sleeps around, with a bastard or two in the Vale. Her throat tightens when she hears this. Sounds familiar. Lyanna Stark! What did she do, in the same story?

There's conflict set up in the narrative, pretending to kiss Sandor ("another kiss") and then Littlefinger tells her to kiss him at the end of the same chapter ("another kiss"). Also the Myranda talk, not only the wicked things she wants to do, but does she know what Littlefinger is up to (I think yes).

Conflict, between what Sansa wants and what Littlefinger wants. Seems inevitable something is going to go down. LF vs. Sansa.

GRRM said that a new plotline will start in Sansa's narrative. That is why he pushed her ADWD chapter to TWOW. I think that Player Sansa might emerge and go up against Littlefinger.

Same here, and I'm placing my money on Sansa. SpringKing, we know where your money will go, but make it funny. Thread needs lightening up badly.

Or, she's simply playing along with LF while it suits her.

If Sansa is only playing along, she's done a pretty good job convincing herself. "Father and I have larger concerns" is voiced only in her head.

The Hound hated liars and gutless frauds. We'll have to wait and see what Sandor's take on deceit and craven mummery is.

btw - worst person in Westeros is far from my conclusion. In Sansa's initial POV, Septa Mordane sets the stage for her arc: "You’re a good girl, Sansa...". Nowhere for a character to go but down after that kind of intro. "It was for love,” Sansa said in a rush. “Father wouldn’t even give me leave to say farewell.” She was the good girl, the obedient girl, but she had felt as wicked as Arya that morning, sneaking away from Septa Mordane, defying her lord father." Gods smack me up side the head if I dont see the pattern developing here.

I think she will ensure everything will be alright with Sweetrobin so she won't marry Harry.

By failing to ensure everything is alright with SR sipping another cup of sweetmilk, LF's carefully laid plans in the Vale will be go awry. Sansa (and/or LF) will deflect suspicion in SR's death by blaming Colemon. Lord Harry will supplant LF as the power in the Vale. He'll want to bed Sansa but not marry her. Myranda Royce may out Alayne. LF will be wroth and wont be the master of chaos he claims. He and Sansa will both be busy scrambling for cover. My silver stag says their hasty, beaten retreat will take them to Gulltown, then on to Saltpans. Seven only knows what might happen there.

Somewhere along the line, LF's seduction training will segue to seduction. When that happens, I only hope Sansa remembers Cersei's advice about the pink bit between the thighs being a weapon. One solid knee between the legs to LF's tourney lance ought to end that joust.

By failing to ensure everything is alright with SR sipping another cup of sweetmilk, LF's carefully laid plans in the Vale will be go awry. Sansa (and/or LF) will deflect suspicion in SR's death by blaming Colemon. Lord Harry will supplant LF as the power in the Vale. He'll want to bed Sansa but not marry her. Myranda Royce may out Alayne. LF will be wroth and wont be the master of chaos he claims. He and Sansa will both be busy scrambling for cover. My silver stag says their hasty, beaten retreat will take them to Gulltown, then on to Saltpans. Seven only knows what might happen there.

Sansa gave him the cup of sweetmilk before she learned he was being poisoned. Plus Sweetrobin isn't in danger of dying of overdoses just yet. If he had a bloody nose then yes I would agree with you. Besides The Elder Brother might be one of the three Hedge Knights so he could also heal Sweetrobin. I don't think the boy will die.

The Hound hated liars and gutless frauds. We'll have to wait and see what Sandor's take on deceit and craven mummery is.

Nonsense. His advice to Sansa was to tell Joffrey what he wants to hear for her own survival. That's an endorsement of lying as needed if there ever was one.

Archived