Fourth Trailer Hits the Web

Westeros

Well psychopaths often feel the need to put themselves in danger. I'm thinking the reason he is shirtless was he was having sex with his acomplice myrannda when the ironborn break into the dreadfort. Poor reek will probably catch a flaying for this attack. Also the fight takes place next to his dogs kennels which you can see in the background.

I don't mind him being shirtless or caught surprised its the idea that they might try and portray him as Jaimie Laainster good taking on veteran Iron Born. We already have enough sword swinging Jedis. An insane cleaver swinging Ramsey like in the book would be amazing. I'm really looking forward to the scene if its done right.

Well psychopaths often feel the need to put themselves in danger. I'm thinking the reason he is shirtless was he was having sex with his acomplice myrannda when the ironborn break into the dreadfort. Poor reek will probably catch a flaying for this attack. Also the fight takes place next to his dogs kennels which you can see in the background.

Perhaps this comes just before the scene where Ramsey storms into Theon's dungeon covered in blood? Makes sense, but before this I was assuming it was Myranda's blood. Maybe he has some other fate in store for her.

1) "Yara will be captured by Stannis on the way to the Dreadfort" Nope

2) "Yara will get news of Balon's death and turn around to go back to Pyke". Nope

3) "Yara will stop at Moat Cailin on the way and it will take the place of Deepwood Motte on the show" Nope

4) "Yara will actually get to the Dreadfort but neither Ramsay or Theon will be there and she'll go back home" Nope

I look forward to the next rationalization that will be proven false.

1) "Yara will be captured by Stannis on the way to the Dreadfort" Nope

2) "Yara will get news of Balon's death and turn around to go back to Pyke". Nope

3) "Yara will stop at Moat Cailin on the way and it will take the place of Deepwood Motte on the show" Nope

4) "Yara will actually get to the Dreadfort but neither Ramsay or Theon will be there and she'll go back home" Nope

I look forward to the next rationalization that will be proven false.

You forgot this one I saw months ago:

5) "Yara will be captured and replace Jeyne Poole"

What I do think will happen is Yara retreating with a couple of men, barely escaping alive after falling for Ramsay's trap (Roose will be somewhere else for some reason). After successfully defending the castle, Ramsay will get the legitimisation he was promised should he had proved himself.

What I do think will happen is Yara retreating with a couple of men, barely escaping alive after falling for Ramsay's trap (Roose will be somewhere else for some reason). After successfully defending the castle, Ramsay will get the legitimisation he was promised should he had proved himself.

What I don't get it is that only a king can legitimize a bastard. How can Roose promise that to Ramsay? He knows if he asks the Iron Throne will oblige? I mean it's very likely they will want to please an ally like they did in the books but I hope the show makes it clear that Roose alone can't legitimize Ramsay.

What I don't get it is that only a king can legitimize a bastard. How can Roose promise that to Ramsay? He knows if he asks the Iron Throne will oblige? I mean it's very likely they will want to please an ally like they did in the books but I hope the show makes it clear that Roose alone can't legitimize Ramsay.

He can promise that he will try and request. Or maybe he has already been given the king's approval, but Roose kept it to himself.

I really wonder if the Jeyne Poole bit will even be done?

Boy the show's Yara/Asha would never be a domicile type to take part in a ruse.

The idea of Theon rescuing his sister is intriguing but really seems a jarring plot dogleg , even if the novel's story is not followed.

The Asah/Yara story that S3E10 is one that I can not figure where it's going.

Many have worried about how season 5 is going keep it's juice, elaboration on the crazy Geryjoys seems a perfect addition with some invention it could be jazzed up to a GOT version of a piece of the Pirates of the Caribbean tho totally different.

I think in the show-universe, Lords Paramount can legitimize bastards. In S3E02, Cat tells Talisa that she came close to urging Ned to legitimize Jon Snow. (Although maybe she meant "write to King Robert and ask him to legitimate Jon")

Archived