Fourth Trailer Hits the Web

Westeros

At least Stannis doesn't order random people tortured because he's in a foul mood. At this rate Ramsay's going to get a massive crush on Dany and become Viserion's rider. Euron will take Rhaegal and they'll be a happy little family of fire and blood blood blood. Alongside epic restoration music, Viserys will stare down from the heavens and thunderously whisper, "Remember...what happens when those fuckers wake the dragon."

On a different note, Pedro Pascal's Oberyn looks like he's going to be serious fantasy fuel. The more I see of him the more I like him.

By the end of ep. 1, he's going to have the same sympathy that RObb had, I'm sure.

btw, In the new Daario video, it looks like they are really forcing for Natalie Emmanuel to look the same height as Emilia, which is funny because she's actually quite taller.

Man have always found horrific ways to kill each other. There are debatably worse things than burning or crucifixion that would give you a few sleepless nights at the thought but lets not go into that.

Yeah, I can't say I liked it when Dany did that too. Both Stannis and Dany are quite fond of cruel and unusual punshment.

Tywin's sack of the Riverlands and King's Landing was more unnecessary and crueler than every other character's actions combined. Don't forget while Renly was dining his way up the King's Road the men, women and children of King's Landing were suffering a horrible death from starvation.

Rulers throughout history have always inflicted cruel and barbaric punishments in an effort to cement their rule or make people fear breaking the law. World War II was less than a 100 years ago and it showed just how depraved mankind still is without rules.

Ramsey flays people

LF through his wife out a window

Doran is old and gross

Twyin sacks KL

King Bab is useless

Cersei is crazy and murdered babies

Dany, well... we all know she sucks the wang

Balon, Vic, Euron and even Asha and Theon are screw-ups

etc

pretty much if your a man on top your a shitty person

I love it that he says the scene that introduces Oberyn is one of the best scenes ever filmed in this show's history. Yay!

I was wondering about that too. From the various accounts, I thought it sounded quite cheesy and unnecessary, but it seems to be widely hailed among those who saw the premiere.

:agree: She says that 7,000 people broke into whoops and applause at that point, so, I guess it works! Can't wait!!

Yeah. Apparently this and

Arya's recovery of Needle

generated huge fan response, and were the highlights of the episode.

In any case, it sounds like a better premiere than 'Valar Dohaeris' (just saying), with action balancing out some (allegedly) great character development scenes, and a resounding cap-off in the form of

the slave children pointing the way to Meereen.

Not gonna judge it till I see it, but so far it sounds pretty damn amazing.

That's why I have a lot of difficulty liking Stannis. He doesn't enjoy inflicting pain with the burning, but he doesn't care about how much they suffer, and that is just cruel. Sure they were traitors, but no treason is enough to deserve a death like that. No even Ramsay deserves to die like that - ok, maybe he does -, but certainly not starving men who had to resort to cannibalism to survive. It's not a just course of action at all.

Stannis!Stannis!STANNIS!

Nah we Stanstans need more than that to work with, gotta have at least one concrete criticism in order to get a bite.

Basically this. I can understand the burning people criticism of Stannis, though offtimes i try to argue against it.

Hell Dany has order cruxification and burned down an entire city.

Archived