Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else. Pt 2

iheartseverus

Lady Fevre Dream, they've cast naked ladies (Sarine Sofair, Samantha Bentley and Anoushka Kellet) for episode six when Team Dragonstone

goes to Braavos. One of the girls said on twitter that they had worked with Liam Cunningham. Since I doubt the Iron Bank hosts naked ladies or Stannis would have anything to do with courtesans, I think that Davos will meet up with Saan on a pleasure barge.

LOL, I just found this, thank you so much.

I like your logic on this one, too. Saan sounds like he'd be the only one that would be 100% comfortable with that. Davos could handle it, I'm not sure how much he'd like it, though. Maybe I feel that way because his scenes with Shireen are so cute. Thanks again.

I wish they'd release it as it's own track... and the version of "Rains" they played the RW. I'm trying to put together a king-killing soundtrack for a wedding one day. :devil:

"And as the blushing bride appeared at the head of the aisle, a tune was taken up by the band. As the angelic notes drifted towards her, her face fell and she looked up at the balconies in horror."

Remind me.never to let you plan my wedding...

"And as the blushing bride appeared at the head of the aisle, a tune was taken up by the band. As the angelic notes drifted towards her, her face fell and she looked up at the balconies in horror."

Remind me.never to let you plan my wedding...

I'm thinking crossbow men when Rains comes on... plot twist, their bows have roses instead of arrows and they shoot them at the bride! further plot twist, the thorns are still on! further plot twist... the thorns are covered in poison! final plot twist: the bride's dress has chain mail underneath! (don't know how I'm gonna get this on her without her knowing, but I will...)

He wasn't even wearing it at the battle of Blackwater. Which is a shame. I guess its gathering dust back at King's Landing somewhere.

Actually it takes away from the reality a bit, that the major characters from season 2 and on don't really wear helmets in a battle, GRRM also notes this in the commentary of S02E09, that he doesn't really approve of actors not wearing their helmets.

The show is definitely trying to make Stannis’ arrival in Ep. 9 a surprise, but won’t they spoil this all when “The Watchers on the Wall” begins und we can read “Stephen Dillane”, “Liam Cunningham”* and “Carice van Houten” in the intro?!

This won’t be a jumping-from-storyline-to-storyline-episode and the longer the people watch the episode the more they’ll notice this, so even the only show watchers (at least those who know the actors’ names) will know that at some point Team Dragonstone will head to the Wall, won’t they?

(*I think the show will change Davos’ arc so that he’ll go with Stannis & Co to Castle Black this season before travelling to White Harbour next season, althrough it’s a detour).

The show is definitely trying to make Stannis’ arrival in Ep. 9 a surprise, but won’t they spoil this all when “The Watchers on the Wall” begins und we can read “Stephen Dillane”, “Liam Cunningham”* and “Carice van Houten” in the intro?!

I know very few people that pay attention to the names in the intro, to be honest (and that probably includes myself :D )

I know very few people that pay attention to the names in the intro, to be honest (and that probably includes myself :D )

Haha, okay, if that applies to the most people, I won't worry about it :P (as regards me, I love the intro and to read their names, especially because I always want to know who'll appear and I love the nice detail with the sigil-symbols by the names).

Lady Fevre Dream, they've cast naked ladies (Sarine Sofair, Samantha Bentley and Anoushka Kellet) for episode six when Team Dragonstone

goes to Braavos. One of the girls said on twitter that they had worked with Liam Cunningham. Since I doubt the Iron Bank hosts naked ladies or Stannis would have anything to do with courtesans, I think that Davos will meet up with Saan on a pleasure barge.

Oh, interesting... So, you think we'll hear some Davos/Salla talk about ships for Stannis? Or particulary one needed ship for their journey to Braavos?

(I mean, this one from the trailer shows obviously Stannis' sigil, but it looks maybe a bit too fancy with its bright red sails for his taste... And Stannis has quasi almost no other ships anymore, hasn't he?)

Although it could also be a scene after their meeting with the IBoB...

Poor Shireen… She has to stay at Dragonstone with her mum and her mum’s best friend (Time for a new lesson about R’hllor?), while her dad and her dad’s (and her) best friend travel to a place and see amazing stuff she always wanted to see and can only read about :(. They should take her with them to Braavos! I hope at least they bring her something from there (she was eventually the one who gave Davos the idea with Braavos); remember when Shireen told her father that Davos promised her (before the Battle of the Blackwater) he'd bring her back a present from the capitol? Well, the last time he couldn’t, maybe this time? ^_^

He wasn't even wearing it at the battle of Blackwater. Which is a shame. I guess its gathering dust back at King's Landing somewhere.

Actually it takes away from the reality a bit, that the major characters from season 2 and on don't really wear helmets in a battle, GRRM also notes this in the commentary of S02E09, that he doesn't really approve of actors not wearing their helmets.

I know, ugh! I think the last time he wore it was Joffrey's name day? He really should have had it during Blackwater.

I don't think we'll see Rorge wearing it, but still. Boo. It's a sweet helm.

Do you think Pyat Pree will return in the show?

I'm thinking maybe that, with no characters to recognize in the kingmoot next season, Pyat Pree survived the dragonflames in season 2 and that he is the one that helped Euron find the dragonhorn in Valyria.

Archived