R+L=J v.78

Angalin

I'm just afraid......

Pates Motel?

Dragons Peak?

Is Norman Pates going to be there, cause that would kind of suck. Peak, hmmmm, peak? You know older guys like myself are not a fan of peak. Peaks are in the past, the only peak we have in the future is the widows peak. You know why we call it that? Cause the rest of your hair is dead and gone.

Yeah no need to worry about incest with Martin, thank god we don't have a male and female Targ of about the same age in the story. To be honest never liked the idea of those two together, I like both characters, but I don't like incest, but the more I look at the symbolism, the more likely it seems. I don't know maybe Martin really liked one of his cousins or something. The last parallel I found with those two I can't even post because it has me too weirded out, there is odd writing and there is oooodd writing.

I am sure that the similiarities will mean that Dany and Jon won't be bedding each other. Both will be sleeping with others that they *ahem* prefer.

Lyanna Stark is the worst character in all of literature...

Just kidding! In all seriousness, I really hope when Howland Reed is introduced, that we get a detailed description of the Tower of Joy event. All while Howland is telling Jon of his true parentage.

That would make for a boring tale

Who wants to hear about Ned and Wylla's brief romance?

Or is it the fisherman's daughter? :-) R+L isnt just the most wanted theory, its also the most plausible theory. Once you are able to believe dear Ned isn't dad. I wouldn't mind getting a POV character meeting Wylla and getting her view on events as well.

Is Norman Pates going to be there, cause that would kind of suck. Peak, hmmmm, peak? You know older guys like myself are not a fan of peak. Peaks are in the past, the only peak we have in the future is the widows peak. You know why we call it that? Cause the rest of your hair is dead and gone.

I would never cast aspersions on the maturity of manhood. ^_^

Or is it the fisherman's daughter? :-) R+L isnt just the most wanted theory, its also the most plausible theory. Once you are able to believe dear Ned isn't dad. I wouldn't mind getting a POV character meeting Wylla and getting her view on events as well.

Ashara did it herself through asexual reproduction because she is just good like that. :thumbsup:

(Back to Vikings.......)

That would make for a boring tale

Who wants to hear about Ned and Wylla's brief romance?

I would love if the episode with Howland starts with him talking about Ashara, then, about Wylla and Lyanna appears only at the end, by the time half boarders here have already eaten all of their fingernails.

I would love if the episode with Howland starts with him talking about Ashara, then, about Wylla and Lyanna appears only at the end, by the time half boarders here have already eaten all of their fingernails.

The reaction videos on something like this would be amazing!

"

The reaction videos on something like this would be amazing!

Jon: So, you know who my mother was?

HR: Yes, let me tell you. Many years ago, Lord Ned meet lady Ashara.

Fandom: OMASOKDJAOISJDASJD!!!

HR: <blah blah> and then, he heard her sister had been kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen

Fandom: I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!

HR: In the way to help Robert, he meet this beautiful fisherman's daughter that...

Fandom: I DIDN'T KNOW IT! I DIDN'T KNOW IT!!

Many won't finish the book alive.

"

Jon: So, you know who my mother was?

HR: Yes, let me tell you. Many years ago, Lord Ned meet lady Ashara.

Fandom: OMASOKDJAOISJDASJD!!!

HR: <blah blah> and then, he heard her sister had been kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen

Fandom: I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!

HR: In the way to help Robert, he meet this beautiful fisherman's daughter that...

Fandom: I DIDN'T KNOW IT! I DIDN'T KNOW IT!!

Many won't finish the book alive.

Martins version of How I Met Your Mother= Sadisticly Brilliant! The amount of book readers put into an insane asylum would go through the roof if that scenario occurred.

Lyanna Stark is the worst character in all of literature...

Just kidding! In all seriousness, I really hope when Howland Reed is introduced, that we get a detailed description of the Tower of Joy event. All while Howland is telling Jon of his true parentage.

You mean, the one that named it? :P To give GRRM a chance to prove that he can write good sex scenes? :P

You can always hope for a prologue... :P

You mean, the one that named it? :P To give GRRM a chance to prove that he can write good sex scenes? :P

You can always hope for a prologue... :P

Don't throw out that challenge, just don't, the man already thinks he writes good sex scenes. You're libel to end up with Rhaegar's fat pink dragon erupting from his trousers while Lyanna's rose exploded with dew as the dragon dove into the velvet petals, thrusting into the rose garden as the sounds of sex echoed in joy off the walls of a tower, like a mop being dipped into a bucket of water over and over, while the 3 KG stood watch over them polishing their swords the way Rhaegar and Lyanna always loved to share their love with all around, and Lyanna's joy continued to rise as soon she new Rhaegar would be incorporating food, "ahhh pastrami the most sensual of the cured meats." Who's your Dragon he roared, who's your dragon." "More Pastrami she cried, oh Joy, oh joy they cried in unison all 5 of them. Hold me she said afterward, ummm hold me, hey where did you go? Ummm my lady said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Prince has left ummm very important business with his father, he left the White Bull in his place, would you like to cuddle with him?

Thanks, I will skip fat pink dragons, mop buckets, salted cured meats, and perv watching.

Don't throw out that challenge, just don't, the man already thinks he writes good sex scenes. You're libel to end up with Rhaegar's fat pink dragon erupting from his trousers while Lyanna's rose exploded with dew as the dragon dove into the velvet petals, thrusting into the rose garden as the sounds of sex echoed in joy off the walls of a tower, like a mop being dipped into a bucket of water over and over, while the 3 KG stood watch over them polishing their swords the way Rhaegar and Lyanna always loved to share their love with all around, and Lyanna's joy continued to rise as soon she new Rhaegar would be incorporating food, "ahhh pastrami the most sensual of the cured meats." Who's your Dragon he roared, who's your dragon." "More Pastrami she cried, oh Joy, oh joy they cried in unison all 5 of them. Hold me she said afterward, ummm hold me, hey where did you go? Ummm my lady said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Prince has left ummm very important business with his father, he left the White Bull in his place, would you like to cuddle with him?

Thanks, I will skip fat pink dragons, mop buckets, salted cured meats, and perv watching.

don't forget a reference to his delicate musical longs fingers who played her like he played the harp. Whatever that is.

The show all but confirmed this theory... in Ep1 of Season 4 that just came out last sunday, Oberyn says that Rheagar ran off with another woman. This can only be Lyanna - and the show is obviously laying the groundwork for this reveal.

Additionally Martin rarely does things for no reason. If Rheagar went off with Lyanna and nothing became of it - no children, no Jon Snow - then why wrap it in secrecy? why all the hints? there's obviously something major happening here.

I realize show /= books ... but Martin works with the shows producers, writes one episode each year, etc... and one of the ways they got the show in the first place was apparently guessing correctly who Jon Snow's parents are... so I think this new episode basically confirms this theory by now providing confirmation from Oberyn's perspective that Rhaegar did in fact elope with another woman.

I've been lurking for a while btw, this is my first post! Hello AFoIaF!! Love the work on this site!

Archived