[Spoilers] Sandor Prediction

Kaspiro

Is it just me or do they seem to be building another brother showdown? Maybe they get a 2nd fight where Sandor is wounded and a 3rd tie breaker with Robert Strong

Isn't the Mountain going to be in KL pretty soon though? Don't see how they'd set that up

Maybe he could find the portal that Tyrion found that got him from the Wall to the Inn

Hahahahaha brilliant!

Personally I think he might get badly wounded saving Arya in a fight somewhere. Wrap it up with a nice heartwarming confirmation of the lovely relationship the two of them have. I dunno.

I was thinking that the Hound would get into a fight at the Bloody Gate (which basically seems to have replaced the Gates of the Moon on the show), but on Sansa and Littlefinger's walk-through there were dozens of guys there, including cliff archers. I can't imagine the Hound being dumb enough to start a fight there, and if he did, I have no idea how he could possibly get away (particularly as this stuff was filmed in Iceland where there are no horses allowed).

Hahahahaha brilliant!

Personally I think he might get badly wounded saving Arya in a fight somewhere. Wrap it up with a nice heartwarming confirmation of the lovely relationship the two of them have. I dunno.

I think that's the most likely option, with Arya doing the deed herself a somewhat distant second. Not sure who he'll be fighting though. The tribesmen do seem an option, as others have said. That said, Arya does have to choose to leave him to die, unless they change that too. Her stabbing the Hound herself would remove the need a tricky farewell conversation!

I was thinking that the Hound would get into a fight at the Bloody Gate (which basically seems to have replaced the Gates of the Moon on the show), but on Sansa and Littlefinger's walk-through there were dozens of guys there, including cliff archers. I can't imagine the Hound being dumb enough to start a fight there, and if he did, I have no idea how he could possibly get away (particularly as this stuff was filmed in Iceland where there are no horses allowed).

Is that true about the horses? Do you just mean in terms of filming or budgeting or something? I recall seeing some dead horses at the Fist of the First Men. Not sure about any live ones though!

Where do they film the Haunted Forest scenes? I think a trailer showed some of Stannis' men on horseback. It would be pretty lame if there was no major mounted charge as part of the assault. I guess that might be Ireland or somewhere.

Is that true about the horses? Do you just mean in terms of filming or budgeting or something? I recall seeing some dead horses at the Fist of the First Men. Not sure about any live ones though!

Iceland doesn't allow the importation of foreign horses because of the health of their native breed, a rather smallish type that are not the kind the show has been using for filming thus far.

The Haunted Forest stuff is filmed on sets in Ireland.

Thought this was interesting, seeing it again (he only hit her in the books to save her life, I was wondering why they did that):

In the Riverlands, Sandor Clegane (Rory McCann) knows that Arya (Maise Williams) dreams of killing him. But when he finds her practicing her needlework, he gives her a lesson in what she needs to survive. The slap Sandor lays across Aryas face as she pushes Needle helplessly up against his mail is less a way to put her in her place, and more a means of marking her as an equal. Like Bronn did with Jaime, the blow is less of contempt, and more a sign Sandor thinks Arya can be educated.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2014/05/04/game-of-thrones-review-first-of-his-name-first-of-hers/

I have to agree with some of the others above, The Hound is slowly becoming my favorite character. Yes, please do not kill him. Just make him go away and do a spin off or something. It could have him running around and telling people that he doesn't have to do what they tell him. And when they disagree and try to force him, he just hacks them about for a bit until they stop moving.

His lines lately have made me smile soooo much.

I would very much like if HBO scraps this 'game of thrones' nonsense and spins off a new show: Adventure Time, with Sandor Clegane.

Adventure Time!

C'mon Kill Your Friends

We'll Go Around The Riverlands

With Sandor the Dog

And Arya The Human

The Fun Will Never End

It's Adventure Time!

Thought this was interesting, seeing it again (he only hit her in the books to save her life, I was wondering why they did that):

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2014/05/04/game-of-thrones-review-first-of-his-name-first-of-hers/

In my opinion, it makes sense... They gave the character an oddly paternal nuance that was absent in the books

"Next time you're going to do something like that, tell me first!" :lol:

In my opinion, it makes sense... They gave the character an oddly paternal nuance that was absent in the books

"Next time you're going to do something like that, tell me first!" :lol:

Dunno, I thought he was being sort of "paternal" with Arya in the book, in his own way... well, as close as he can get to being paternal. :lol:

Man that would be so awesome.

(Seems other people have thought so too: http://24.media.tumblr.com/989242410695113e96522f014d89b667/tumblr_mt2o2qIwWF1siq18no1_1280.jpg )

Ha! That's great. Now I just want Lumpy Space Princess on the Iron Throne (like this)

Archived